Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Maybe we need to add a new rule to the server: No HLSS at all, DOA...that'll take care of stuff, people can play their crap in winamp...some guy said "I don't wanna open winamp, it lags my comp". Then he started some shit about how 18 yr olds are losers cuz they play video games, so i said i know a 35 yr old that plays video games(my stepdad), and he was like "Then he has no life!) so i banned him. For 5 minutes.
Xanatos,Nov 15 2004, 02:33 AM Wrote:I was never threatened (*warned) with a permanent ban

*every time, it was just a kick.
Quit lying, I would personally go threw the logs and find out when i said it numberous times. belive it was on sniper tower.
Yep, and he hasn't come back since.
Good idea. I'm getting quite annoyed of all the people playing the 'Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? AAAAAAAA-AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA

*keeps going for a minute*

But yes, I am willing to discard my HLSS ways.
Xanatos,Nov 14 2004, 10:56 PM Wrote:Good idea. I'm getting quite annoyed of all the people playing the 'Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? AAAAAAAA-AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA -AAAA

*keeps going for a minute*

But yes, I am willing to discard my HLSS ways.
he has a point. i say those ppl should be given automatic ban for 10 minutes or something on first offense.
Too fucking late, go somewhere else with your bitching.

I have always said absolutely no hlss as soon as i joined the server. ALWAYS even when this fucktard was around.
....which hasnt been very long.

And since day 1, people have been doing this kinda thing. Guess what? They keep coming back! Why haven't you banned people like johnnybigone, who doesn't even listen and yet still plays whole songs. Don't tell me that none of this HLSS started since I first came playing in the server.
Normally I don't play with sound, though I'm starting to more and more now.

If I find him or anyone else doing it, I w*on't hesitate to smack the fuck out of them.
Xanatos,Nov 14 2004, 07:56 PM Wrote:But yes, I am willing to discard my HLSS ways.
Why is this guy -still- trying to talk his way out of this? Like he will somehow win friends over by making excuses, playing dumb, pointing out what other people have done thats worse, bla bla bla...

WE DON'T CARE! Accept the fact that you EARNED this. God DAMN! I know females who arn't half as annoying & cry baby as you!
I have banned others, i should make a list. I have banned wroaw members before for it. Honestly ask cheat and i belive Entropy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's