Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I dont feel like unbanning someone just to ban them again later.
And then it will be "Well give him just ONE more chance, for real this time. Come on, please? I'm sure he didn't mean it." And then again, and again, and again.

EDIT: Holy shit, 3 posts appeared while typing this message.
Well I for one won't be here if there is a next time, if he get banned again I won't be defending him..

yeah, this is a busy thread:o
Dum3z,Nov 14 2004, 09:44 PM Wrote:And then it will be "Well give him just ONE more chance, for real this time. Come on, please? I'm sure he didn't mean it." And then again, and again, and again.

EDIT: Holy shit, 3 posts appeared while typing this message.
that's true. and if you have already given him a second chance and he blew it, well the truth is we can't really do anything about it. the ultimate decision is in your hands. but i imagine that people will still continue to want xanatos unbanned for quite a while.
And for quite a while we will continue to ignore (for lack of a better word) their protests.
Did he really affect the gameplay that much?
Yes. Along with pissed me off.
Affect gameplay? Not by much. The constant sound while alive IS annoying though, which is why THERE IS A RULE AGAINST IT. The disrespecting of Wroaws and admins & their authority is rude, though.
how about ban every non wroaw that replied/ spoke in this thread? <--the solution
How about not.:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's