Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
You admit you got kicked several times. That should be enough for you to realize you should STOP DOING IT.
Let me explain something to you.

Perm ban = Permanent ban from WCS (Wroaw Community Server).

I think that sums it up.
They were just kicks! So many friggin people get kicked in the server so many times it's not even funny. Maybe those kicks were even because of hostage killing, who knows, but EVERYONE gets kicked VERY OFTENLY.

EDIT: I apologize deeply if I have been disrespectful but I never had a sense there was any real observation going on. I've had people commit WAY WORSE than whatever you frame me for doing. THERE HAVE BEEN ADMINS IN THE SERVER who I think did nothing after people came in and were using goatse sprays....People have been doing some heavy case hacking. There are people who do annoying HLSS spam repeatedly and dont listen at all, period. I play the occasional song. You seem to care less about these people who I find more offensive then me.
truthfully, a lot of the times the server messes up a bit and like half the ppl got d/ced (not kicked) and come back on saying "OMFG WHYD I GET KICKED OMFG OMFG OMFG"
They don't get kicked extremely oftenly by the admins. The get kicked due to a server/client argument.

When you get kicked by the admins several times in a row, stop whatever the fuck you're doing.
For the most part, I have been!

(read my last post, i added something else if u havent already)
Or maybe you're just going to make every fucking excuse you have until we finally just ban you from the forums.

We ban the hackers, most of the time sprays don't show up on my screen.

I warn, slay, and kick people who use HLSS. If they come back I'll ban them.
Heh. Everything here is no excuse. I merely state my case.
Xanatos,Nov 15 2004, 02:24 AM Wrote:Now onto the real thing:
Ok, so I was wrong in being rude on numerous occasions. I rarely played music while alive... But you guys are missing the whole point: I'm sorry! This isn't supposed to be some hot debate, i'm trying to apologize and i'm stating that I will do my best to be a better person. That is all.
I told you not to do it when dead to. If i want to hear shitty music ill download it and play it in winamp I dont need or request your services. I explained this many times i kicked you for it you came back with rude comments i temp banned you when it was up you came back and did the same thing. I told you i would ban you the next time i heard a fucking noise and i made good on my promise to do so.
Is the sound of homer's "DOH" really that bad? Most people would probably see it as something funny, after all, it was after I rolled the dice and got the 'Xanatos is now being dropped' thing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's