Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
okay well i gtg to sleep, so im done with this for the night. good night, and hope this is resolved by the time i get back from school tomorrow.
Who is this MOST? 1/2 of the server doesn't know you, 1/4 likes you, and the other 1/4 doesn't.
Xanatos,Nov 15 2004, 03:04 AM Wrote:Don't forget the text spammers, goatse sprayers, voice spammers (with irritating noises) and of course, the hackers! You overlook them over me which I find to be disturbing....
I ban everyone an equal ammount, but fucktards take the cake and get a little extra priority.
Womb-Raider,Nov 14 2004, 09:09 PM Wrote:
Xanatos,Nov 15 2004, 03:04 AM Wrote:Don't forget the text spammers, goatse sprayers, voice spammers (with irritating noises) and of course, the hackers! You overlook them over me which I find to be disturbing....
I ban everyone an equal ammount, but fucktards take the cake and get a little extra priority.
Amen. Ass holes, fucktards, and disrespectful little whores go first. Hackers come immediately after.
MOST = Regulars, the people who often play there. Also, this 1/2 you refer to, are both regulars and non regulars, who are what I call

'silent players'

They dont chat, they don't do nothin. They pay attention to whats going on in the game, and most importantly, they play. 1/2 of CS players i'd say are 'silent'
Xanatos,Nov 14 2004, 08:06 PM Wrote:Hah!

Quote:WE DON'T CARE! Accept the fact that you EARNED this. God DAMN! I know females who arn't half as annoying & cry baby as you!

Quote:annoying & cry baby
Your one of them!

Which goes to wankas saying that, your a hypocrit.
You can't possibly be this stupid...
I wish i was Smart
|\___||.ElemenT.||_____/|
|_______|___ | \\\\\ |
\_\_\__ \
\___ \
\___ | Get it Straight
You guys sure know how to reason with people, geez. You're taking this so d
damn seriously I can't believe it.

'Hackers come immediately after'
:lol:

Quote:You can't possibly be this stupid...

Gee, you really hurt me there.
This is my reasoning: You leave now and you might not be banned from forums, too.

And yes, Senate, he can possibly be this stupid.
Hey, am I the one constantly flaming over and over? Whos setting the 'good' example here to everyone that is reading this? Whos being reasonable? Who's being respectful of others opinions yet they disagree anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's