Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I like how you comment about how he may have been racist (I don't know, I wasn't there) and someone is suggesting Womb gets his friends together and does the sig heil thing...Three cheers for hypocrisy?
Haven't you banned or at least kicked me?
Don't forget the text spammers, goatse sprayers, voice spammers (with irritating noises) and of course, the hackers! You overlook them over me which I find to be disturbing....
:unsure:I personnelly (i cant spell...) kinda agreee wid Xanatos on his last reply
:ph34r:

P.S. ItZ Juss A Game Let Xanatos Play he learned his Lesson ;)
P.S.P.S. Pretend i wasnt part of this :blink:
||.ElemenT.||,Nov 14 2004, 11:05 PM Wrote::unsure:I personnelly (i cant spell...) kinda agreee wid Xanatos on his last reply

P.S. ItZ Juss A Game Let Xanatos Play he learned his Lesson ;)
P.S.P.S. Pretend i wasnt part of this :blink:
its P.S.S.
Hah!

Quote:WE DON'T CARE! Accept the fact that you EARNED this. God DAMN! I know females who arn't half as annoying & cry baby as you!

Quote:annoying & cry baby
Your one of them!

Which goes to wankas saying that, your a hypocrit.
It's P.P.S.

Post post script.

And Xanatos, I DON'T FUCKING FORGET THEM! I'd gladly ban any of them, but I'd gladly ban you before I got to them. Why? Because you're a fucking cry baby and you are a complete ass wipe to everyone in the clan.
[quote=a hobbit,Nov 14 2004, 10:05 PM][quote=||.ElemenT.||,Nov 14 2004, 11:05 PM]:unsure:I personnelly (i cant spell...) kinda agreee wid Xanatos on his last reply

P.S. ItZ Juss A Game Let Xanatos Play he learned his Lesson
[quote=Sveach,Nov 14 2004, 11:07 PM][quote=a hobbit,Nov 14 2004, 10:05 PM] [quote=||.ElemenT.||,Nov 14 2004, 11:05 PM]:unsure:I personnelly (i cant spell...) kinda agreee wid Xanatos on his last reply

P.S. ItZ Juss A Game Let Xanatos Play he learned his Lesson
Quote:but I'd gladly ban you before I got to them.

Yeah, most people in the server like me, and EVERYBODY <3s the goatse sprayers and hackers and voice spammers and text spammers...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's