Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Okay let me put it this way you are banned for a reason just leave it alone they will unban you soon or later if u talk about it to much you are giving the admins a bad impression of yourself.
damn this thread lasted to 11 pages without my sigs :D

anyway, let the CAT decide whether Xanatos remains banned or not.
let on of the cat deal with it
5 pages for me....
Dum3z,Nov 15 2004, 01:55 AM Wrote:Except for Hobbit, because he somewhat supports our decision, unlike EVERYONE else.
wtf 'EVERYONE' dont count me into this i just read this thread filled nothing but arguments so i had no idea whats going on until now
Womb-Raider,Nov 15 2004, 03:03 AM Wrote:I have banned others, i should make a list. I have banned wroaw members before for it. Honestly ask cheat and i belive Entropy.
you did not ban me. Liar.
Edit: Nevermind. Topic change.

Here is my view:

HLSSing while alive consistently = just like all other repeat offenders of bad things. Probably a temporary ban of a day. Definitely not a permban.

Blatantly disregarding and disrespecting Wroaw members consistently (not just passive resistance) = permanent ban. This should definitely be in the general rules: respecting your peers on the server. If not, at least the clanmembers should deserve respect.

And HLSSing is banned at all times? :o Before CHRISTMAS? I wanted to bring some holiday cheer to the peoples.
You sure i hadnt banned you cheat? Not even 5 min. Im pretty sure i did. I kno i banned some wroaw members for it tho. DE maybe :-\
Womb-Raider,Nov 15 2004, 06:04 AM Wrote:You sure i hadnt banned you cheat? Not even 5 min. Im pretty sure i did. I kno i banned some wroaw members for it tho. DE maybe :-\
just a kick, just a kick.

I don't think DE plays music. Especially since he was gone before the craze.
No, he was here during the craze. I blame Dwopple for telling everyone about it in the server.:mellow:

I remember I was still a //.:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's