Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
They're just saying whatever they can to top you.....me? I'm just sitting here eating my soup *goes back to eating soup*
I'm being respectful of your opinions, then throwing everything you say back in your face, making you look like more of the idiot you are every time you talk.
I reasonable stops at page 1.
I'd imagine the edgier of the bunch is making much more a bigger fool of themselves than one who is calm.
Odd, the fool is the one who ISN'T banned from the server?

IMO, the fool is the one who is banned from the server and won't be unbanned.
Odd, your a clan member! I'm not! *gasp*
how about this: Extend ban xanatos, sentence all xanatos supporters to be banned as long as xanatos himself, perma ban the next person that mentions unbanning him.
Odd, when they implemented the no HLSS rule, guess what I did? I removed it from my computer.

When you joined the server, there already WAS a no HLSS rule. What do you do? You play HLSS. Again...and again...and again...and again...countless times, even after being kicked and temporarily banned. After being threatened with a permanent ban, you continue to do it, get banned, and now you're trying to rally the support of the foolish regulars of the server to get you unbanned. Why? Simply because you didn't take us seriously, ever.

Well, guess what, we were serious.
Once again, you prove your theory is ideal to all reasonable situations.

EDIT: After being threatened with a permanent ban...how many times do I hafta say this. There never was the mention of a perm. ban
Oh well, even if you didn't see the threat, you should have realized that after being BANNED PREVIOUSLY that you should stop. End of story.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's