Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
It means that the arguing will end. <_<
I still dont know many 'pure' instances of being an 'assclown', many people have said the exact same thing. If I did, it was probably something so little but you took it seriously. I have to go for now, bbl
Maybe you should have thought of the consequences of disobeying the admins time after time before you did it.
On a few occasions you were making fun of mexicans, which I am so bad move right there. A lot of the times it would be when I was in the server under a different name trying to find hackers or something.<_<
Mexican girls are hot.:o

...Anyway...

Make fun of white people, instead, no one cares if you do that.
We all say some stupid stuff, can't you forgive and forget?
It's not just that he says stupid stuff once in a while, it's that he says it quite often.
Well personally I think he should get another chance, and if he hasn't changed, ban him forever.
coca,Nov 14 2004, 09:40 PM Wrote:Well personally I think he should get another chance, and if he hasn't changed, ban him forever.
yeah if this ban didn't teach him a lesson, then perhaps he does deserve a ban. but maybe he did learn his lesson.
We've already tried that. We're one step ahead of you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's