Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Omfg, i'm getting tired of this thread...maybe ill lockzor it ....
The stuff of nightmares. Well for some at least:lol:
Dumez, why do you know some much about the Chromo? :lol:
Umm, let's think, because I own it? Duh.
it's his creation. He beta tested it himself too, so i hear....
Yes...well....if I ever pissed anyone off it was without reason. I didn't mean to offend anyone because the only thing we're all here for is to have a good time, right? People do like music. People do like a good laugh. Cmon now, lets get this over with and forget about it. Ban or no ban. Either way, i'll depart without any further comments. Thank you guys for your support...I appreciate it very much. And for those who are against me...I apologize. Even though you don't care, I just wanted to let you know. This is my last post in this thread. *goes and gets another piece of cake*

Win or lose (the current vote) i'll always remember the great times i've had here. Thank you for it.
Sveach,Nov 14 2004, 09:39 PM Wrote:it's his creation. He beta tested it himself too, so i hear....
I beta tested it on my dog, actually.
And uses it frequently on himself.
Well yes, but I wanted to make sure it was pleasureable first, though. If my dog didn't like it then I'd never try it.
That's good to hear. No more Xanatos.:wub:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's