Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Xanatos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
*hasn't read anything so far*

Can't we all just get along? GROUP HUG!
*hugs biggs*

ew.

*hands everyone a hobbit cookie*
amx_gag biggs
amx_llama biggs
amx_slap biggs 214748294 (I think that's the max)
amx_kick biggs
amx_ban biggs 702727200 (1337 years)
I'm also being honest, most of the time while I was alive and playing HLSS that was when MANY OTHERS were doing so as well...except much worse than I ever was. Besides I don't even know who The Senate is. In CS I have never seen him (because he probably doesn't use that name)
My immunity condom wins!
Xanatos,Nov 14 2004, 07:24 PM Wrote:[q]Now onto the real thing:
Ok, so I was wrong in being rude on numerous occasions. I rarely played music while alive... But you guys are missing the whole point: I'm sorry! This isn't supposed to be some hot debate, i'm trying to apologize and i'm stating that I will do my best to be a better person. That is all.
Right before you were finally banned for good, your response was "oh no! What are you going to do, ban me for 2 minutes?".

If you were so sorry, you wouldn't have had to be warned over & over again. YOU are missing the whole point. You FUCKED UP ONE TOO MANY TIMES and now you want to whine about your punishment..

Actions speak louder than words. I don't believe you're sorry and I don't accept your apology. I'm sure most of my clanmates will agree considering practically everyone voted to have you banned in the first place.
Quote:Right before you were finally banned for good, your response was "oh no! What are you going to do, ban me for 2 minutes?".

That's true, because once again I kid you not, i've had people say they were going to kick me and yet they were admin imposters....thats where I got that attitude. Plus the one guy who said they would kick me I rarely if ever saw him on the server.

I was never threatened (*warned) with a permanent ban

*every time, it was just a kick.
Odd. I'd prove to you that I was admin and you'd still be an ass to me. And you have made racist remarks, I wasn't under Wroaw//Blizzard at the time. It's kind of funny how your so sad about it now yet before you didn't give a shit about being banned.

Edit: And I threaten you with a perm ban almost everytime I see you...
Xanatos,Nov 14 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:I was never threatened (*warned) with a permanent ban
You shouldn't have to be! It shouldn't take that for you to start listening!

You need to understand something. You have a lot of Wroaw's pissed off at you and trying to defend yourself and make a bunch of excuses isn't going to win you any friends over. I for one don't respect people who don't accept the consequences of their actions.

If you were smart you would piss off for a while and then come back once things have cooled down and request a re-vote.
Quote:And I threaten you with a perm ban almost everytime I see you...

Never had that happen ONCE. People only kept kicking me. Therefore I figured I wasn't really breaking any of the rules to get an actual ban. But i'll point it out again, nobody ever mentioned the word permanent.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's