Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i remember biggs being the most fun to play with out of all the clan members, mostly because he was only slighty better than me so i had a challenge when fighting him
this was before i learned of sharpshit, but biggs was by far the best member who played frequently. back then he was above flame wars too<_<
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,May 4 2005, 11:22 PM Wrote:i remember biggs being the most fun to play with out of all the clan members, mostly because he was only slighty better than me so i had a challenge when fighting him
this was before i learned of sharpshit, but biggs was by far the best member who played frequently. back then he was above flame wars too<_<
*flames bunneh for talking about flaming*

So are you saying Sharp was better than me once you found out about him?

*flames bunneh some more*
i became a // when i heard raes voice
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,May 5 2005, 12:22 AM Wrote:i remember biggs being the most fun to play with out of all the clan members, mostly because he was only slighty better than me so i had a challenge when fighting him
Yep, then he met me and he realized that I was better than Biggs and even Sharpshit.:)
who was it that owned everybody that came to the server on the map falling? I think it twas biggeh.
'twas I.:rolleyes:
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,May 5 2005, 07:31 PM Wrote:who was it that owned everybody that came to the server on the map falling? I think it twas biggeh.
I was better than Biggs and Womb on falling by the time I quit CS.:)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's