Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wraith,Apr 15 2005, 05:01 PM Wrote:When do u guys recruit, cuz i really wonna join, im 13 old and i play a lot with Wroaw//TheCheat...! please i wonna join so bad!
Hope u guys will let me in, and by the way im danish.. so my english is not that good..

Wraith
There are alot of more deserving people waiting to join, that cant.what makes you any special
we like him, well at least cheat does :rolleyes:
Wraith,Apr 15 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:When do u guys recruit, cuz i really wonna join, im 13 old and i play a lot with Wroaw//TheCheat...! please i wonna join so bad!
Hope u guys will let me in, and by the way im danish.. so my english is not that good..

Wraith
We can't give you a definite date on when we start recruiting again...but it'll probably be awhile.
dimon was never in bastage
I think Cheat like me, i dont know.. i think im really good at cs..
I can assure you most of us suck at CS by now. The majority don't even play it anymore.:o

We don't care how good or how bad you are in CS either, we don't do matches or anything. We only judge on one thing, and that's if we like you or not. Some of us are real picky too.:rolleyes:
Do u guys like me?
None of us know you. Except maybe The Cheat.
Biggs,Apr 16 2005, 09:12 AM Wrote:I can assure you most of us suck at CS by now. The majority don't even play it anymore.:o

We don't care how good or how bad you are in CS either, we don't do matches or anything. We only judge on one thing, and that's if we like you or not. Some of us are real picky too.:rolleyes:
i dont play it anymore really. i prolly do suck :/
If we like you or not... Hmmm... Then how did I get in?
lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's