Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
* coca also seconds the invite!!

c'mon in hobbit:D
lots of people like me dum3z, its just u and biggs and womb and maybe some others that dont, i could care less about my epopularity though:D

gg i second the invite!
I second the invite even though im not in the clan :D
Yadntnojack,Apr 17 2005, 08:14 AM Wrote:lots of people like me dum3z, its just u and biggs and womb and maybe some others that dont, i could care less about my epopularity though:D

gg i second the invite!
Tell me where I said anything about epopularity, moron. It seems to me that you'd care more about it since you brought it up out of nowhere. I merely act like myself and have fun.
woah i got a lotta seconds to invites! sw33t it r 1337!
Yay for Hobbit!
yay to the third power
i became a member like 6 or 7 months ago, if that helps at all. i had been playing on the server for about 3 or 4 months with no interest in joining a clan. i changed my mind and asked once or twice, to let them know i wanted in. after that i just waited until they said yes.^_^

to answer the recruitng question, the best anwer i have is if and/or when we get a new server. no idea when that will happen.
I started playing around January last year and then asked to join in May or so. I wore the [T] thingy for like a week...and then the whole idea of that crashed and burned. Then about a month later I got in. Woo hoo!:D

*Renames this thread "When/how did you get into Wroaw?"*
I started playing in WCS late January last year, played for a month, quit CS for 2 months...played for 3 more at WCS, finally decided I'd like to join and got in less than a month later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's