Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wraith, I can't tell if you're good at playing, because I only play you in UWC3, considering that I've moved my aim down to the chest because everybody buys a helm now :angry:. Plus people can take a good clip and not die, so it's all chance. I can , however, tell you're not as good as Dum3z (used to be, no clue how he plays now, if he does at all), and I can tell my aim is decent now.

I play more at a server called NsR playhouse. It has crazy warcraft 3 things so it's pretty fun. :D

And guys, quit your pointless spats.
He plays horribly now.
TheCheat,May 3 2005, 12:57 AM Wrote:Wraith, I can't tell if you're good at playing, because I only play you in UWC3, considering that I've moved my aim down to the chest because everybody buys a helm now :angry:. Plus people can take a good clip and not die, so it's all chance. I can , however, tell you're not as good as Dum3z (used to be, no clue how he plays now, if he does at all), and I can tell my aim is decent now.

I play more at a server called NsR playhouse. It has crazy warcraft 3 things so it's pretty fun. :D

And guys, quit your pointless spats.
Dum3z sucks, even our own Dutchey could beat Dum3z.

And you know I was always better than Dum3z is CS.:ph34r:
You were better than me for the first few months I played, since you started about a year before me.;)

I suck so much ass now...I'm assuming. I haven't played CS in ~5 months, NS in ~5 weeks.
now that i'm back to playing regular maps, i go 2:1 or 3:1 ratios most of the time. on occasion i break out to 5:1 or 6:1 ratios.
that said, i'm sure sharp can still beat me because sharp is a God(you know he's good because i capitalized the g)

on a side note, i can't wait until we have a freaking server because i miss playing with people who actually know me.
Dum3z,May 3 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:You were better than me for the first few months I played, since you started about a year before me.;)

I suck so much ass now...I'm assuming. I haven't played CS in ~5 months, NS in ~5 weeks.
My CS skill is natural.:P

At the LAN party a week ago I was still pwning on 1.6. But then again, my school just sucks.
the two best players when I was in wroaw were probably sharpshit and dumez.
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,May 4 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:the two best players when I was in wroaw were probably sharpshit and dumez.
Why the hell does no one name me? I should ban all of you. Sharp was overrated, whenever me or Dum3z was on he'd run away. ~

Sharp only liked to play with nubs, ex. Penguin.
:)Sharp was good too. Definitely better than that nub who went by the name "Biggs".
You're all just jealous!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's