Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ah well, I heard you were once not as dumb as you are now, Art. And plus, the WHOLE clan doesn't have to like you for you to be in, take DE and Jack for example.
Biggs,Apr 15 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:And DE, seriously, shut up already. Wroaw has only existed for three years.
You stfu, I was kidding.
Wroaw has been not recruiting for like 2 years, and wroaw has been serverless for like 1.6 years...
Nobody knows that I have a server, been up for 2.5 months now, and it has a great ping. Because it is dual shit and everything, great internet connection... The name has been WCS for 2 months, but I renamed the server today, because DT isn't installing amx on it. He doesn't have the time to do it.

Biggs, How is your boyfriend?
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Apr 15 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:And DE, seriously, shut up already. Wroaw has only existed for three years.
You stfu, I was kidding.
Wroaw has been not recruiting for like 2 years, and wroaw has been serverless for like 1.6 years...
Nobody knows that I have a server, been up for 2.5 months now, and it has a great ping. Because it is dual shit and everything, great internet connection... The name has been WCS for 2 months, but I renamed the server today, because DT isn't installing amx on it. He doesn't have the time to do it.

Rofl, you're real funny. If we haven't recruited in two years, I wonder how Dum3z, Sv, Blix and all of them got in. If we haven't had a server in 1.6 years, I wonder how Dum3z, Sv, Blix and all of them ever found Wroaw. We all know your shitty server has been up for 2.5 months. Yeah, it has decent ping but guess what? It skips and just because it has a decent ping doesn't mean it doesn't lag like shit.

I remember a few weeks ago me, Dwopple and Blix went on your shit server and all we did was lag every five seconds. Ask them yourself dumbass.
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 07:31 PM Wrote:
You stfu, I was kidding.

nub

u joined wroaw march 2004
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 07:31 PM Wrote:
You stfu, I was kidding.

stfu biggs owns you. i hate you
*throws a bucket of water over dark element*

need it for the flames buddy:unsure:
Biggs,Apr 16 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:I remember a few weeks ago me, Dwopple and Blix went on your shit server and all we did was lag every five seconds. Ask them yourself dumbass.
Yeah, that was before the update. The server ping has benen much better now, without any sign of lagg.
omg like i want to join wroaw invite me now dammit!
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Apr 16 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:I remember a few weeks ago me, Dwopple and Blix went on your shit server and all we did was lag every five seconds. Ask them yourself dumbass.
Yeah, that was before the update. The server ping has benen much better now, without any sign of lagg.
See, that's why you make a topic saying, "We upgraded the server and there's no more lag!" Although I'd doubt many people would believe it.

* Biggs invites a hobbit to join Wroaw.
Biggs,Apr 16 2005, 11:45 PM Wrote:
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:
See, that's why you make a topic saying, "We upgraded the server and there's no more lag!" Although I'd doubt many people would believe it.

* Dum3z invites a hobbit to join Wroaw.

* Dum3z seconds the invite.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's