Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wraith,Apr 22 2005, 01:44 AM Wrote:juuuhuuuu.. talk about me, not your self.. its me!
With stupid comments like that, you'll find yourself being talked about soon enough... As an herb that will never be voted in.

My first impression of you: Wanker

Great job buddy.
Wraith,Apr 15 2005, 05:01 PM Wrote:When do u guys recruit, cuz i really wonna join, im 13 old and i play a lot with Wroaw//TheCheat...! please i wonna join so bad!
Hope u guys will let me in, and by the way im danish.. so my english is not that good..

Wraith
your first mistake was mentioning that you're 13... it just gets worse from there...
i was 12 when i joined wroaw.
hopefully ill be 16 when i join wroaw *cough cough*
DE why don't you post your server's ip for all to see if the lag is gone for ourselves?

and why don't you put amx mod on your self?

i had a server with amx that was configured just like the old WCS... i could send you my amx shit and you could just through it on. then your server would have hook, and roll the dice, rockthevote....ect

just hit me back.
I joined January 30, 2004
i joined july 19th 2004, quit aug 2004, joined again oct 2004........and i started as trial (//) early march 2004......and first met wroaw was cky and calik when i was in powerrangers clan from joe.to on rh4 nipper 1.6 in december or so of 03
I joined 2/21/04
I still own. :D
You own your moms penis.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's