Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Howdy...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pft, thats not what i meant, i meant like, i'm thinking no one has made contact him for what, a year?
Yeah, that too. He showed up once on the PA forums I think but never posted more than three times.:(
[Image: nelson-haha.gif]
What're you laughing about!
Quote: I don't know where that came from, it's about as random as Baha is all the time. For one thing I don't "lose" is because I when i argue, I know what I'm talking about before I step in. It's the same as looking both ways before you cross, you just have to have common sense.

it came from the thread that you posted, and you and womb were talking about us leaving...

Quote:For one thing I don't "lose" is because I when i argue

and you tell me to learn english...

Quote:So DT only said that you were one of the more liked members, but among who? From what I know you weren't. DT never even is among the populas of the members, that was probably just his own opinion.

yeah, it was dt's own opinion.. he said he i was one of his more liked members... thats all i was saying.

[/QUOTE]I as hoping you would make that list. Now lets start from the top. I never even heard of Bomook or even have seen him before.
The only thing Cky can do is be racist and act like a 6 year old whenever he gets owned, Cky isn't even in your clan. I'm glad he left.
Krayz seems to hang out with us more than you but that's my own opinion, because I've never been to your forums.
Penguin isn't even in your clan, he wasn't there for long and he came back to us fast.
Wasn't ming just a trial? Or was he even a trial? I don't even remember him that well, just the name.
Swat and military just annoyed the fuck out of me and military was kicked out before he joined you guys, not sure if swat was too.
Isn't pker and jack in Wroaw still? for some unknown reason.
Blix and noobish are still here in wroaw also.[/QUOTE]

we kicked cky out, he didnt leave..
kray.z mang hang out with you guys (like im trying to sdo.. but do u hassle him? nooo) but hes in our clan, not yours. he came with us.
penguin is neutral.
military is MD's friend.. i dont recall him getting kicked out... but w/e
jakc is not in wroaw.. neither is pker..
and yeah blix and noobish r here, but atleast blix wants to come...

Quote:Now about me leaving, I said I would be gone for a little while and I did not know how long. I told you I wanted a break from the internet but in no way I said I was leaving Wroaw. We all take vacations. I don't really care if you bring up why I did either, but if you say anything like jack did, then you can die.

well, im not gonna bring it up.. its not needed and its pointless.. but well never know wether u left or took a vacation, because the forums got deleted when that happened... but id bet my last dollar u left...

and blix, im not giving up... im not dropping this.. hopefully we can settle this like men, and be the good friends we used to be..

and no.. i dont know how to use qutoe tags.. >.<
The comment u made about how Boots got caught...but u guys wrote faster than I pasted the picture in imageshack ><
oh yeah boots came with us too womby and biggs...
SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:oh yeah boots came with us too womby and biggs...
2 things:
1) He liked japanese guys...
2) He went to another clan without leaving his current one...so it doesnt count
3) Where is the flames!? YOU CALL THIS FLAMMING! WUSSIES!
IM NOT HERE TO FLAME... i will if provoked. but i know as soon as i do that, i wont be welcome here anymore... so im not gonna do it.

and yeah, he left ur clan, and he came to afn, and pa.. but he doesent pla cs nemore.. but he did come with uss.. he counts.. sorry if you cant admit it:P
He didnt left....DT kicked him for double-clan-ing or however u call it ><
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's