Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Howdy...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Krayz,Jul 16 2005, 04:47 PM Wrote:this is kind of funny, people think im cool, i'm flattered. now burn.:Pand once again the reason I left wroaw was because all my friends that was in wroaw left...i didnt talk much with the other wroaw members, the main influences for why i left was SD, Sinn, Chicken, and Boots...

but I ended up getting to know the rest of the wroaw members after i left and their cool.:)
We weren't friends!?

*Cries*
. . .
I said FLAME ON....
Awww..I guess it only works for womb...I dont have that superpower...maybe I should get in that satelite the NASA was gonna launch and get space radiation...maybe then FLAME ON! WILL WORK! WOAHAHAHA
nope.
Blizzard,Jul 16 2005, 06:54 PM Wrote:
Krayz,Jul 16 2005, 04:47 PM Wrote:this is kind of funny, people think im cool, i'm flattered. now burn.:Pand once again the reason I left wroaw was because all my friends that was in wroaw left...i didnt talk much with the other wroaw members, the main influences for why i left was SD, Sinn, Chicken, and Boots...

but I ended up getting to know the rest of the wroaw members after i left and their cool.:)
We weren't friends!?

*Cries*
eh...you dont count :-d jk you and dum3z were the only 2 i really knew atthat time
Bahamut,Jul 16 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:. . .
I said FLAME ON....
Awww..I guess it only works for womb...I dont have that superpower...maybe I should get in that satelite the NASA was gonna launch and get space radiation...maybe then FLAME ON! WILL WORK! WOAHAHAHA
Just stop trying.:P
SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 10:25 PM Wrote:its not that u didnt want admin womb.. it got taken away as far as you know.. but no............. YOU abused admin under the name "not him" so i reported u to dt.. and he TOOK it away.
Actually, when i left wroaw (the only time) it was because of the reasons i have already stated, not me banning DT's friend and losing admin for a week over a simple misunderstanding.
Krayz,Jul 16 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 16 2005, 06:54 PM Wrote:

We weren't friends!?

*Cries*
eh...you dont count :-d jk you and dum3z were the only 2 i really knew atthat time
And I pwn you in MMORPGs!
I didn't really care for you either, until I got to know you Krayz <3.

Eh, nothing stopped, I was just playing some games and you hos spam 2 pages in a few hours.<_<

Quote:For one thing I don't "lose" is because I when i argue
Quote:and you tell me to learn english...

I told you to learn how to spell, that's not a spelling error because nothing is spelled wrong there. When I get all the separate quotes and shiznits I get lost in thought and do fragments like that.

Quote:yeah, it was dt's own opinion.. he said he i was one of his more liked members... thats all i was saying.
Quote:and he told me he i was one of the more liked members..

You said nothing of his own opinion, you just said in general.

Jack and Pker are in Wroaw too, go find their names and Pker has clanmember in his and Jack doesn't because he's a nub.

Now about Womb, he only left once and that was even before I joined Wroaw, nubcakes.
ooo sweet i get to double post. Having a life ruins my flaming once more. Ok where to start where to start. The fuckers that left, biggs did a terrible job at the list but i think i can do better.

Calik - fucking tool, enjoy our garbage.
Bl0cky - was in wroaw for a day, no one really liked him but me, i pushed his membership, one of ym few mistakes.
CKY - biggs was right
Bomook (he was a trialer) - exactly, he was one of the fan club, not a trial.
chicken - i dont remember him
Kray.z - isnt this the pussy from the military?
t3h_l33t_P3ngu1n - hes still here.... didnt think he left but i could be wrong. (not likely but possible)
Sinnfein (odysseus) - good god keep him.
yi-ming - another fan boy.
Spaz - dont know where he came from, but he was really annoying so go ahead and keep him. Though i admit, he had some talent.
Jack - He was the first to leave, and i am proud to be the source.
Swat 911 - booted
Military devil - booted
even pker wanted to come... - he was someones brother, i think he did leave. and then no one wanted him in either clan
Blix said he wanted to come but he stays becuase of dwop.. - hes being a fucking pussy take him too :X passicifists.
*noobish came at the start.. but came back - see calik

Oh and we forgot you on this list, fucking tool that not many people really liked. Made shitty videos and bad maps.

I dont know what happened while i was gone for 6 months but it seems half of your clan that left deeply regretted it and came back crying, jack, pker, i guess leet penguin, noobish, and apparently your following route.

Biggs beat me to my double post:(
Ah now for a actual DP. As for bringing up why i left the clan, you werent even around then so stfu when you dont know what your talking about.
I was sad about two people who left Wroaw. Kray.z and Sinnfein. And Womb, I think Calik was the first to leave, and I'm the reason he left.;)

Kray.z is right now the only PA member that I don't ignore/dislike/not talk to.

As for you, SD, I pretty much never liked you. Old grudges that pile on top of eachother tend to not go away. Jack always irked me in the beginning, then he left. Jack has also pissed me off even more since then, so he and you can both drown in a river. Calik I kinda liked at first, more than PKer, but he ended up being even less mature than his younger brother. Soon after I found out how immature he was he left because he couldn't take shit from people.

I think that about wraps it up for me.

EDIT: For those who left the clan, I've done something similar before and joined a clan much like PA/AFN wtfever you want to call it. It's a stupid choice to make, but w/e. I'd gladly have Kray.Z rejoin our clan if 1) he wanted and 2) I had the power. He was always funny/an ass like me.

And finally, when 2 of my friends are fighting, depending on how good of "friends" one is, I'll take the better friend's side even if it means killing off what little friendship I had with the other. (Yeah that was confusing.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's