Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Howdy...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
eh SD NEVER said anything about wanting to join back to wroaw...he just wanted to chat...so how can you claim victoryover a battle that didnt take place O_o
i never said i left either.. so, no win for you.. ill take you on anytime womb..

i proclaim
uhh.... battle still going.

i want to flame you actually.. but im better than that. im not gonna stoop to your level.

i proclaim victory.. because this ends here.
[Image: baby_chick.jpg]

...is all I fuckin have to say.
But it doesnt end here, and to swoop to my level you would have to be above it, and being a grovelling little bitch as oppose to being a stern asshole, its clear who is on the upper level.
I think this is a good time to bring up Womb's quote from me.

Dum3z @ Nov 27 2004, 06:52 PM Wrote:And don't blame Womb for the damage done to the clan, blame the people who are stupid enough to fight with Womb.
SpasticDwarf,Jul 17 2005, 01:28 AM Wrote:i want to flame you actually.. but im better than that. im not gonna stoop to your level.
lolololololol

I don't really feel like saying that's so funny to me.
Womb-Raider,Jul 17 2005, 05:50 AM Wrote:I proclaim victory, and demand a trophy.
Pfff...your flamming skills bore me womb....get back to ur roots..find urself again!
Stop trying to encourage him.

And he's just saying hello, damnit! If you don't have anything nice to say back to him, just don't say a thing!
Dum3z,Jul 17 2005, 07:18 AM Wrote:I think this is a good time to bring up Womb's quote from me.

Dum3z @ Nov 27 2004, 06:52 PM Wrote:And don't blame Womb for the damage done to the clan, blame the people who are stupid enough to fight with Womb.
Well lets also add mine

Womb's Signature Wrote:Womb[Image: he_a.jpg] WBahamut...

Like that ever happened ^^
The Wat Wrote:Do not stir stuff up with the Afn clan.

I assume that's also going for PA. Just stop fighting!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's