Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Howdy...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LOL WOMB YOU NEVER LIKED ME???!11 thats why i can QUOTE you from us playing on thet freaking pirate ship battle map, right b4 i left and i asked you if you really hated me and you SAID no, and that i was actuially pretty cool. and dont say u made that up, i knwo for a fact you didnt, as you had nothing against me, and ewe had nothing agaisnt eachother at the time..

as for saying "I dont know what happened while i was gone for 6 months but it seems half of your clan that left deeply regretted it and came back crying, jack, pker, i guess leet penguin, noobish, and apparently your following route." I WOULDNT COME BACK IF YOU PAID ME... i said that i wasnt coming back from the start.. STOP PUTTING FUCKING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. im not coming back, so throw a parade.

biggs.... : I told you to learn how to spell, that's not a spelling error because nothing is spelled wrong there. When I get all the separate quotes and shiznits I get lost in thought and do fragments like that.

u said: Valuable? Speak english.

and i was the 3rd to leave, after calik and blocky..

"Oh and we forgot you on this list, fucking tool that not many people really liked. Made shitty videos and bad maps."
-womb

well, last time i checked, when things were right, every1 liked me.. the only ppl left that can rememebr it either hate me from that incedent, or still like me..
yeah, i made shitty videos.. do you think I CARE? lol no.. every1 liked them. i made them FOR FUN. you ever made anything for fun? im sure u have.. and i shared them with the community. hell, i did ALOT for this place man.. dont forget it.

yeah pker is in wroaw biggs.. ur right. that what ui wanna hear? k good. but jack? no hes not. take another look at the members list..

womb, im not even gonna post what i think about you now.

still, im not gonna flame if i dont have to.. and i havent done it yet.. so, try again.
SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:well, last time i checked, when things were right, every1 liked me.. the only ppl left that can rememebr it either hate me from that incedent, or still like me..
You forgot the 3rd category, Dum3z.

Me hate you long time. Along with Jack and Chicken.

Jack always called me a lamer when I owned him with any weapon, Chicken told you to ban me because I was too good for you, and you happily obliged since I was owning you both and was obviously a hacker or something.
SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:biggs.... : I told you to learn how to spell, that's not a spelling error because nothing is spelled wrong there. When I get all the separate quotes and shiznits I get lost in thought and do fragments like that.

u said: Valuable? Speak english.

and i was the 3rd to leave, after calik and blocky..

yeah pker is in wroaw biggs.. ur right. that what ui wanna hear? k good. but jack? no hes not. take another look at the members list..

still, im not gonna flame if i dont have to.. and i havent done it yet.. so, try again.
Half of your post made no sense to me. I told you learn how to spell, now I tell you how to learn some grammar. Atleast learn how to quote or argue correctly because I couldn't understand much.

Now then, about pker and Jack, I don't like them but guess what? I pointed out they were in Wroaw because you said they left with you guys, dumbass. You wouldn't know Jack is in either because you haven't been here for the past few months thankfully.

About flaming, look who's putting words into who's mouth now? I know I'm not trying to make you flame nor is Womb. I think we're trying to make you leave.
*Starts to play the Why Can't We Be Friends song while frowning*
u forgot boots:Donly one who still remembered my old cs clan/clan name.
dum3z, if thats why u ahte me, that was b4 u were in wroaw... i appologised, and I STUCK UP FOR YOU EVERY FUCKIGN TIME SUM1 CALLED U A HACKER... remember that? eh? if thats why u hate me, then im sorry, but damn... that was b4 i knew u

and yes i admin u r the 2nd best cs player i have ever had the joy of playing with. gg.

and biggs.... i dont know why it didnt make sence but whatever. and yeah u guys are flaming.. ur dissing all of my clanmates, and me. or atleast womb is..

but ur not gonna get me to leave.. i never left beacuse of you gusy either. i left becase calik did.
SniperducK,Jul 16 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:u forgot boots:Donly one who still remembered my old cs clan/clan name.
Wasn't it the Power Ranger thing!?
Golden Power Ranger gg

I thought that was Sinnfein though. I always got Duckeh and Sinn confused in the beginning. Just like how I got Blix and Dwoppeh confused in the beginning.
Oh it's part of the reason. Another reason is because of how much you're like CKY, which just purely annoys me. Then there's my grudge holding thing, and then you leaving...it piles up.

Kray.z on the other hand started off with a good impression, kept it up, tarnished when he left, but brought it back up. I like him more than some current clan mates. <_<

And as for sticking up for me when someone called me a hacker, no thanks, Sv did that for me well enough.
WOW... i am NOT lick CKY.. thats a blow to the chest.. a major insult... im seious.. what makes me like him? nothing.. i wish i could bring my rep back up.. but nooo...... you have to hold a grudge..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's