Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Howdy...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Entropy,Jul 16 2005, 04:54 PM Wrote:Well, at least its not calikdude that came back. That guy was a butt pipe.
If Calik did come back he'd run off crying. SD can take punishment, oddly, but Calik can't...which is why he left in the first place.
True :\
first of all, you did brag:

Biggs never loses too! If I'm actually trying.

I don't see why Womb is always the bad one when I helped. He merely started it, I ended it so that makes me worse. biggrin.gif

coming back, or WANTING to come back is against the rules.. i dont want to be in wroaw. i want to see friends. and last tiem i spoke to DT he said

"i wish it was how it was before" and he said he wished i would come back. and he told me he i was one of the more liked members.. so i simply stated i had the option... but im not talking it unless you 2 leave.. and that aint happening.

total members that came from wroaw are:
Calik
Bl0cky
CKY
Bomook (he was a trialer)
chicken
Kray.z
t3h_l33t_P3ngu1n
Sinnfein (odysseus)
yi-ming
Spaz
Jack
Swat 911
Military devil
even pker wanted to come...
Blix said he wanted to come but he stays becuase of dwop..
*noobish came at the start.. but came back

womb.. im sure the cat that thanked you was minidisk.. he was the one who hated me.. ive talked to sheit and dt since the ordeal, and both still liked me.. hell, even DM didnt have a problem with me as far as i know...

its not that u didnt want admin womb.. it got taken away as far as you know.. but no............. YOU abused admin under the name "not him" so i reported u to dt.. and he TOOK it away.

and biggs... you LEFT wroaw... im kingd enough not to bring up why, as i know its not something to be brought up here. im not that low...

either way, your not prooving me wrong... and ur not gonna get me to leave.. ill leave when dt tells me, or when sveach or sum1 bans me..
oops dbl post

hey entropy.. long time no see... dunno if you hate me or not, but remember when we somehow found each other in TS? that was pretty cool
Stop fighting guys. Who cares if something like that happened six months ago. The past is the past. He just wants to come back and say hello to his ex-clanmates. Lighten up, stop being so immature, and quit fighting about everything.

And to Biggs, Womb, and Dum3z. You don't need to starting a flame war for any small thing that happens around here. Just let it go. It's pathetic how you guys can't just put something behind you.

Why does it seem like forgiveness is pratically non-existant in the world of today?
Quote:first of all, you did brag:

Biggs never loses too! If I'm actually trying.

I don't know where that came from, it's about as random as Baha is all the time. For one thing I don't "lose" is because I when i argue, I know what I'm talking about before I step in. It's the same as looking both ways before you cross, you just have to have common sense.

Quote:"i wish it was how it was before" and he said he wished i would come back. and he told me he i was one of the more liked members.. so i simply stated i had the option... but im not talking it unless you 2 leave.. and that aint happening.

So DT only said that you were one of the more liked members, but among who? From what I know you weren't. DT never even is among the populas of the members, that was probably just his own opinion.

Quote:total members that came from wroaw are:
Calik
Bl0cky
CKY
chicken
Kray.z
t3h_l33t_P3ngu1n
Sinnfein (odysseus)
yi-ming
Spaz
Jack
Swat 911
Military devil

I as hoping you would make that list. Now lets start from the top. I never even heard of Bomook or even have seen him before.
The only thing Cky can do is be racist and act like a 6 year old whenever he gets owned, Cky isn't even in your clan. I'm glad he left.
Krayz seems to hang out with us more than you but that's my own opinion, because I've never been to your forums.
Penguin isn't even in your clan, he wasn't there for long and he came back to us fast.
Wasn't ming just a trial? Or was he even a trial? I don't even remember him that well, just the name.
Swat and military just annoyed the fuck out of me and military was kicked out before he joined you guys, not sure if swat was too.
Isn't pker and jack in Wroaw still? for some unknown reason.
Blix and noobish are still here in wroaw also.

That brings your little list down to Calik, Bl0cky, Chicken, Sinnfein, and Spaz. So that's only five significant people who left Wroaw and are in your clan. Most of the people in your list still hang around here very much so. Others on your list aren't even in your clan, which is what I was talking about.

Now about me leaving, I said I would be gone for a little while and I did not know how long. I told you I wanted a break from the internet but in no way I said I was leaving Wroaw. We all take vacations. I don't really care if you bring up why I did either, but if you say anything like jack did, then you can die.
Ming was a full member.:o
SpasticDwarf,Jul 16 2005, 10:25 PM Wrote:total members that came from wroaw are:
Calik
Bl0cky
CKY
chicken
Kray.z
t3h_l33t_P3ngu1n
Sinnfein (odysseus)
yi-ming
Spaz
Jack
Swat 911
Military devil
Pfffs....those guys suxed...they were in wroaw for like 3 months... ><
I mean...letme check again to see if there is something that was really worth it over there...krayz seems to be quite popular but i didnt knew him...calik...hardly remember his name...penguin was a jackass....like me....nope not a thing ><
They were cool...but wroaw had better stuff than any of those members..
Example: I wouldn't change Womb for your whole clan...but thats my opinion ^^;
Im still curious what happened to Boots, once spastic and calik made afn he died or something :huh:
Boots... he kicked ass. He was trying to be in Wroaw and afN for a while. But then Minidisk caught him in the server with the afN tag on and took away his admin and membership.:(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's