Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What games do you play now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Title.^^
just started portal again, and making my way through fallout 3. still playing the occasional tf2 and l4d.
a hobbit,Jan 13 2009, 07:36 AM Wrote:just started portal again, and making my way through fallout 3. still playing the occasional tf2 and l4d.
Whats better Let for dead or Fallout 3?
I play a game called "My real life takes up too much time so I'm no longer an e-boi" it's made by General Electric, my girlfriend, etc...
SniperducK,Jan 13 2009, 04:37 PM Wrote:I play a game called "My real life takes up too much time so I'm no longer an e-boi" it's made by General Electric, my girlfriend, etc...
I have never tried that game before. Is it fun?:D
Kyle,Jan 13 2009, 05:04 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Jan 13 2009, 04:37 PM Wrote:I play a game called "My real life takes up too much time so I'm no longer an e-boi" it's made by General Electric, my girlfriend, etc...
I have never tried that game before. Is it fun?:D
not really, girls ruin it!
Kyle,Jan 13 2009, 11:14 AM Wrote:
a hobbit,Jan 13 2009, 07:36 AM Wrote:just started portal again, and making my way through fallout 3. still playing the occasional tf2 and l4d.
Whats better Let for dead or Fallout 3?
Don't even compete l4d with fallout3.

Left 4 Dead is wayyyyy better. lol

I play l4d, tf2, gmod. ;D
Source occasionally, and DotA/TFT from time to time. I might get Warhammer Online, but right now my priorities are elsewhere.
WoW and L4D mostly.

Also been playing a lot of guitar hero and watching Lost.

AND FUCKING ENJOYING THE SINGLE LIFE BABY
p3ng,Jan 13 2009, 09:50 PM Wrote:WoW and L4D mostly.

Also been playing a lot of guitar hero and watching Lost.

AND FUCKING ENJOYING THE SINGLE LIFE BABY
lost ftw!!!! nobody watches it anymore...i can't freaking wait untill next week. Glad your enjoying the single life...wouldn't know what its like to be in a relationship and maybe its a good thing lol.

i really don't play much of anything right now...kinda grounded...its a long story in which i got fucked but i'll post it in the future when im not feeling so damn lazy. But when i do get a chance i just play halo 3 and cod4 for shits and giggles. I am looking into Left 4 Dead though...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's