Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What games do you play now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
sleepy-sheep,Jan 26 2009, 10:30 PM Wrote:i got fuckin bored after i left the vault lmao
yeah tbh when i stepped out of the vault, looked around and saw the wasteland i was like "WOW COOL!! THERES GOING TO BE... nothing... out there at all..."

I was right.
Well I mean if you think about it, it's just the same thing that Oblivion was only different landscape, weapons, and story to some extent. That and you didn't have ammo problems in Oblivion. <.<
Dum3z,Jan 27 2009, 09:43 AM Wrote:Well I mean if you think about it, it's just the same thing that Oblivion was only different landscape, weapons, and story to some extent. That and you didn't have ammo problems in Oblivion. <.<
yeah but oblivion had a different leveling up and skill system (which i disliked). and i like the idea of shooting more =P
Dum3z,Jan 27 2009, 08:43 AM Wrote:Well I mean if you think about it, it's just the same thing that Oblivion was only different landscape, weapons, and story to some extent. That and you didn't have ammo problems in Oblivion. <.<
but the countryside was fuller, there where more towns and stuff
[quote=Plot,Jan 27 2009, 09:18 AM][quote=Dum3z,Jan 27 2009, 08:43 AM] Well I mean if you think about it, it's just the same thing that Oblivion was only different landscape, weapons, and story to some extent.
Dum3z,Jan 27 2009, 10:42 AM Wrote:
Plot,Jan 27 2009, 09:18 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jan 27 2009, 08:43 AM Wrote:Well I mean if you think about it, it's just the same thing that Oblivion was only different landscape, weapons, and story to some extent.  That and you didn't have ammo problems in Oblivion. <.<
but the countryside was fuller, there where more towns and stuff
So it's like I said in my first post about it. A futuristic, ruined version of Oblivion.

That being said, I don't really think Oblivion was -that- good of a game either. <_<
i thought it was for the time it came out, especially because i had never played a game that expansive
Fallouts combat is fun, I like VATS alot.

I think fallouts world was more populated than oblivions other than the towns. But thats not saying much because all oblivions wilderness was the occasional mob standing next to the occasional identical dungeon.

Basically fallout just had little bandit camps here and there standing next to slightly more varied dungeons...

Fallouts real loss is the fact that it has no side quest lines, Dark Brotherhood, mages guild ect quest lines doubled Oblivions gameplay length. Fallout 3 has the main quest and minor side quests thats about it.
meh i couldnt even get into the game. i never played after i left the vault, i felt it was too boring. might give it another shot though. still gotta do bioshock too and farcry2 lol
I loved playing Fallout 3. I ended up using melee, small weapons, and big guns to whack the shit out of things. I used the Rock-It Launcher to shoot plates/basketballsmbs at everybody.
I think my love for fallout 3 is based off my love for fallout 1 & 2... They made 3 a lot like the first two.

Anyway, playing now with max agil/intel, using small guns and energy guns (and sneak/lockpick of course)... after i beat it, i'll play through again with str/charisma, and only use melee, etc. I dunno, I just love the game.

If nothing else, just do me a favor... pickpocket an npc and place a nade or mine in their pocket... step back and enjoy. It's hilarious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's