Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What games do you play now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[quote=Plot,Jan 24 2009, 11:36 PM][quote=Underdog,Jan 24 2009, 10:52 PM] 1)
UDog, are you serious?! Thank you! :D:D
if he doesnt i have a copy of it too, wasnt that great. got that other one too, age of conan.
lol ok sheep, later tonight (seriously, not in a perverted way, ill be on later)
Haven't played L4D, played Fallout 3 for like 12 hours.

Might be some people's thing, but it's just a futuristic and ruined version of Oblivion if you ask me. Ammo's rare to come by and vendors barely have any to sell. Weapons break and it costs a ton to fix them, and fixing them yourself requires another weapon of the same type. Things don't die when you shoot them in the head (always a petpeeve of mine) and the neat little targetting system has pretty shitty accuracy.

...That and without cheating, the movement speed is way too fucking slow.
Dum3z,Jan 25 2009, 05:57 PM Wrote:Haven't played L4D, played Fallout 3 for like 12 hours.

Might be some people's thing, but it's just a futuristic and ruined version of Oblivion if you ask me. Ammo's rare to come by and vendors barely have any to sell. Weapons break and it costs a ton to fix them, and fixing them yourself requires another weapon of the same type. Things don't die when you shoot them in the head (always a petpeeve of mine) and the neat little targetting system has pretty shitty accuracy.

...That and without cheating, the movement speed is way too fucking slow.
agreed
After advise from a friend I went back and played it over a bit, putting all of my points into small guns from the start. As long as you're pretty close to your target, VATS is pretty good. For sniping, it's still better to just pull out the Hunting Rifle and rely on your own aiming, at least until you get the perks that improve VATS aim.

I still think things die too slow though.
Dum3z,Jan 26 2009, 09:35 AM Wrote:After advise from a friend I went back and played it over a bit, putting all of my points into small guns from the start. As long as you're pretty close to your target, VATS is pretty good. For sniping, it's still better to just pull out the Hunting Rifle and rely on your own aiming, at least until you get the perks that improve VATS aim.

I still think things die too slow though.
most of my points were in small guns, stealth, and something i cant remember
[quote=Plot,Jan 26 2009, 05:00 PM][quote=Dum3z,Jan 26 2009, 09:35 AM] After advise from a friend I went back and played it over a bit, putting all of my points into small guns from the start.
i got fuckin bored after i left the vault lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's