Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: is it really worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
long story short theres this hottie in my AP Bio class that digs me...and she was all like "lets study for next weeks test" and i thought that meant "lets fuck". But hell i don't wanna study for AP Bio...thats lame. Who studys for tests in high school anyways?

hahaha kinda cheesy but i could teach her how biology works...:P
maybe she doesnt dig you. and she just wants to study.

is she fat?
no as i said...shes pretty hot...kinda out of my league but appearently she sees something in me...
Graff,Sep 22 2008, 03:59 PM Wrote:no as i said...shes pretty hot...kinda out of my league but appearently she sees something in me...
"lets study for next weeks test"

Well, if next week's test isn't over human anatomy I don't think there's any hidden innuendo.
Graff,Sep 22 2008, 09:47 PM Wrote:she was all like "lets study for next weeks test" and i thought that meant "lets fuck".
you are a faggot
p3ng,Sep 22 2008, 10:47 PM Wrote:
Graff,Sep 22 2008, 09:47 PM Wrote:she was all like "lets study for next weeks test" and i thought that meant "lets fuck".
you are a faggot
and a horny perv i know...im everyones favorite virgin
Maybe she just thinks your a geek or something and could help her.
All girls arnt like LETS FUK OK.

Quote:is she fat?

LOL.
Ok, the love doctor is in...

Suck it up and study with her. Just don't rape her out of your own horniness while you are studying. She just wants to spend more time with you, that's all... maybe she's still undecided, and needs time to figure it out. So you better bring your A-game (your A-game unrelated to sex).
A. She really wants to study with you
B. she kinda likes you and eventually wants it
C. Hell, "study" could mean anything these days

just dont stare at her chest the whole time
Any of you people think Graff knows what a rubber is?
Brendon,Sep 22 2008, 09:46 PM Wrote:Any of you people think Graff knows what a rubber is?
Funny, id expect the same implied answer for you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's