Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: is it really worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Krayz,Sep 30 2008, 08:46 PM Wrote:nah just jam another cock in her mouth thats bigger than yours that way that poor bastard takes the puncture wounds and all you get is a little pressure to increase the pleasure;)slip the other guy a roofie too if u need
That idea is incredibly gay.:blink:

In the literal meaning. Gay, homosexual, faggoty.
Krayz,Oct 1 2008, 02:46 AM Wrote:nah just jam another cock in her mouth thats bigger than yours that way that poor bastard takes the puncture wounds and all you get is a little pressure to increase the pleasure;)slip the other guy a roofie too if u need
how do you think of these things? damn
Graff,Oct 1 2008, 04:00 PM Wrote:
Krayz,Oct 1 2008, 02:46 AM Wrote:nah just jam another cock in her mouth thats bigger than yours that way that poor bastard takes the puncture wounds and all you get is a little pressure to increase the pleasure;)slip the other guy a roofie too if u need
how do you think of these things? damn
Personal experience, I'd imagine. :P
hahaha that reminds me of a story where one of my hot bosses at Target explaing a time she got roofied and with one of my friends saying "you know...its takes a certain kind of women to get roofied..."
Graff,Sep 22 2008, 09:47 PM Wrote:long story short theres this hottie in my AP Bio class that digs me...and she was all like "lets study for next weeks test" and i thought that meant "lets fuck". But hell i don't wanna study for AP Bio...thats lame. Who studys for tests in high school anyways?

hahaha kinda cheesy but i could teach her how biology works...:P
Hit that shit dawg. You only live once and if you can't take the chance to get some good pussy then all you deserve to do is beat off. Take a fucking chance, be a fucking man, let your fucking balls drop and fuck that bitch. But ease into it, otherwise you'll be on america's most wanted like my ass... PEACE!

Ratmuffin
Graff,Sep 26 2008, 07:46 PM Wrote:yeah i kinda realized that the whole "im got get laid tonight" process rarley ever happens...and since im in the middle of the totem pole on the social hierarchy that doesn't help my situation much either. Its completly illogical with someone of her status and intelligence unless she was some sheltered immoral catholic

So I went with the logical approach of being myself. Hopefully she doesn't fall suit with the whole "nice guys finish last" stigma...thats just who I am. Im that really nice guy thats always going to be there but im not going to get any.

I really don't understand why chicks like guys that treat them like shit...well then again i can kinda see it but that whole concept really ticks me off.

And plot...were basically the same age, only by like 3 months, so don't be too offended...lol
One more thing homie, don't be nice. Nice men have nothing to offer women. If a woman says she wants a nice man it means that she wants a man who isn't ALWAYS an asshole. SO DONT BE A NICE FUCKING PERSON. YOU GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR YOU MAN, don't be a total Womb-Raider (in more ways than one) and don't be a total CLAY AIKEN PANSIE ASS nice person. You can be you, as long as you don't look like a fuckin butler with your niceness. God, I hate white people.

With The Utmost White Trash Sincerity,

Ratmuffin
Dum3z,Sep 30 2008, 05:54 AM Wrote:
Krayz,Sep 29 2008, 10:31 PM Wrote:slip her a roofie and slip your cock in her mouth that way she can't say no..and it isn't rape..just surprise sex!
Is it still rape if it doesn't go in the vag?:P
Yes.
oh man, im resisting the jokes.
Ratmuffin,Oct 5 2008, 09:18 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Sep 30 2008, 05:54 AM Wrote:
Krayz,Sep 29 2008, 10:31 PM Wrote:slip her a roofie and slip your cock in her mouth that way she can't say no..and it isn't rape..just surprise sex!
Is it still rape if it doesn't go in the vag?:P
Yes.
Sorry man, I gotta lol at that.
[quote=Ratmuffin,Oct 6 2008, 02:13 AM][quote=Graff,Sep 26 2008, 07:46 PM] yeah i kinda realized that the whole "im got get laid tonight" process rarley ever happens...and since im in the middle of the totem pole on the social hierarchy that doesn't help my situation much either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's