Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: is it really worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Womb-Raider,Sep 28 2008, 11:49 AM Wrote:
Graff,Sep 28 2008, 06:48 AM Wrote:
BALL,Sep 27 2008, 09:10 PM Wrote:fuk dat bitch
that would be rape son...

and besides you gotta go through the emotional foreplay first to have a chance of as you call it "fuk dat bitch"

and yes i am trying hard at this cuz i'd rather work on perfecting these skills wasting time playing halo or whatever thinking about what could've been...its something that matters to me and will be a very useful skill when i leave for college next year and making new friends.

with that im off to the field to experiment!!!! Wish me luck
actually you really dont have to go through the whole foreplay thing, sluts my friend.
That your policy with Christine? I gave up resisting on those jokes, you deserve them now that you publicly got your ass handed to you by her.

And the whole treating a girl badly makes her want to win your approval... maybe, but if it's badly all the time, no. If he's a nice guy first and then a douche, well yeah... because we want the nice guy again. But I seem to be the only female who knows when enough is enough with idiots.

Womb is the clan-asshole, yes? I'm sorry I can't really level with that. I know 100% he's an asshole to everyone but me. And the one time he was an asshole to me, he made his sleazy rebound girl do it for him. So I really don't think that even counts, because it is not in the least bit manly.

Being one of, what? two now? females in here... I pose you another question: Does speaking my mind classify me as a bitch?
xPanther,Oct 7 2008, 01:12 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 28 2008, 11:49 AM Wrote:
Graff,Sep 28 2008, 06:48 AM Wrote:
BALL,Sep 27 2008, 09:10 PM Wrote:fuk dat bitch
that would be rape son...

and besides you gotta go through the emotional foreplay first to have a chance of as you call it "fuk dat bitch"

and yes i am trying hard at this cuz i'd rather work on perfecting these skills wasting time playing halo or whatever thinking about what could've been...its something that matters to me and will be a very useful skill when i leave for college next year and making new friends.

with that im off to the field to experiment!!!! Wish me luck
actually you really dont have to go through the whole foreplay thing, sluts my friend.
That your policy with Christine? I gave up resisting on those jokes, you deserve them now that you publicly got your ass handed to you by her.

And the whole treating a girl badly makes her want to win your approval... maybe, but if it's badly all the time, no. If he's a nice guy first and then a douche, well yeah... because we want the nice guy again. But I seem to be the only female who knows when enough is enough with idiots.

Womb is the clan-asshole, yes? I'm sorry I can't really level with that. I know 100% he's an asshole to everyone but me. And the one time he was an asshole to me, he made his sleazy rebound girl do it for him. So I really don't think that even counts, because it is not in the least bit manly.

Being one of, what? two now? females in here... I pose you another question: Does speaking my mind classify me as a bitch?
It certainly does, bitch. I'm sorry but i must voice in here. I was for the most part, the: clan alcoholic/clan asshole/clan crazy "i'ma off myself" person or in other words the Total White Trash Asshole Clan Member. If you don't believe me ask anyone who was in the clan when i was. I might have changed and grew up for the most part. But you would too if you went to prison for getting head from a chick that was underage when you thought she was 16 and you were 18. All i'm saying is that, you gotta do you. I used to be nice, never asked questions and took people's word for face value. look where that put me... i might be out but i'm living in hell. Sure i grew up but i'm just a white trash asshole that can be sweet and caring and considerate if i want to. So tell me bitch... you think i want to be nice after all that?

I don't know where you're from... but i date some hood ass bitches. I can't help it, i love black women. For some fucking reason it gets my junk all heated like i'm in the microwave of love or some shit. Honestly, i'm in love right now. Her name is Ndaziona and i've known her for years, as friends. I'ma make her my wife. She's the only women i am nice to and care about. And she's the only woman i will not call a bitch. She is not deserving of it, she's too good to me. So yea, i can be nice. But most of the time, i just don't give a fuck and i'm an asshole and it's still done me wonders.

And why you hatin' on Womb-Raider... You honestly just gone dis his ass like that? Did he really hurt you that deep? He could've loved that bitch and even if he didn't he WAS with her. Just cuz you're a bitch doesn't mean you gotta stand up for the rest of your gender. Cuz most bitches don't know what they want. Shit, most men don't know what they want.

I never said be an ALL OUT ASSHOLE, i said don't be SUPER FUCKING NICE.

And obviously you don't seem to know when enough is enough with idiots... shit.. you're probably gonna respond to this shit bitching and then we all gone know you're a fucking lying bitch on top of being just a bitch. So what? ooooooo he's talking shit i have to justify my name? is that you're thought process? Cuz i can almost garauntee that you will respond to this, and if it's not this it'll be another post where someone is being an idiot. NO ONE ever knows when it's enough. NO ONE.

And you'll probably ask me why you're a bitch. You're not a bitch for speaking you're mind, no one is, hello? first ammendment. But you are a bitch for typing it and then posting it on a forum when MEN (well i can't speak for all of ya'll) so... when boys are trying to talk amongst each other.

All in all, to answer you're question, Yes.

White Trashness,

Ratmuffin

p.s. Dutch, leave this shit up, this is some real ass shit. If ya'll don't like it, you shouldn't of let it get this far.
Couldn't help but say..your a douche rat...are you white trash or black? make up your mind..you can't be both...and your posts are too long..it's like your a nerdy white trash nigger...now that just doesn't mesh well with me..so choose one! and choose wisely!
xPanther,Oct 6 2008, 08:12 PM Wrote:Being one of, what? two now? females in here... I pose you another question: Does speaking my mind classify me as a bitch?
Usually speaking your mind classifies you as a bitch, male or female. Lying is essential now in the world today. People are just too soft.
Biggs,Oct 7 2008, 03:09 PM Wrote:
xPanther,Oct 6 2008, 08:12 PM Wrote:Being one of, what? two now? females in here... I pose you another question: Does speaking my mind classify me as a bitch?
Usually speaking your mind classifies you as a bitch, male or female. Lying is essential now in the world today. People are just too soft.
i guess im a bitch
LOL. Well I guess I'm the bitch pushing the right buttons... what a long winded (and completely wrong) reply I got myself.

Yeah it did hurt to lose (briefly) my best friend to a white trash skank. Truth be told he only went to her because he was hurting over me. But regardless to have him let her talk shit on me, and not tell me himself, that was low. The current ridicule is very much owed to him. I'm sorry that we (Womb, and of course the Wamily) have history.

Actually, I believe my first post in Wroaw EVER, was cussing out Womb for saying something about me on here. Oh well, that was years ago back when we first started dating... infact it must have been May 2006... shortly before I signed up myself.

And I believe there was once upon a time, a poll here, wherein Wroaw decided I was an honorary member due to being the coolest of the Wroaw Girlfriends. So, sorry to intrude on your "man time" but I have been previously welcomed in ;o)
xPanther,Oct 8 2008, 12:23 AM Wrote:LOL. Well I guess I'm the bitch pushing the right buttons... what a long winded (and completely wrong) reply I got myself.

Yeah it did hurt to lose (briefly) my best friend to a white trash skank. Truth be told he only went to her because he was hurting over me. But regardless to have him let her talk shit on me, and not tell me himself, that was low. The current ridicule is very much owed to him. I'm sorry that we (Womb, and of course the Wamily) have history.

Actually, I believe my first post in Wroaw EVER, was cussing out Womb for saying something about me on here. Oh well, that was years ago back when we first started dating... infact it must have been May 2006... shortly before I signed up myself.

And I believe there was once upon a time, a poll here, wherein Wroaw decided I was an honorary member due to being the coolest of the Wroaw Girlfriends. So, sorry to intrude on your "man time" but I have been previously welcomed in ;o)
we need a womans voice in these forums...its a virtual sausage fest.
Graff,Oct 8 2008, 06:33 PM Wrote:
xPanther,Oct 8 2008, 12:23 AM Wrote:LOL. Well I guess I'm the bitch pushing the right buttons... what a long winded (and completely wrong) reply I got myself.

we need a womans voice in these forums...its a virtual sausage fest.
im guessing you haven't been reading much of the last posts have you?

you're okay. and i accept being a douche bag. I also accept being white trash, i'm white so whoever the fuck told me to pick a race needs to take the dick out of their face and read shit. And i sound nerdy? mother fucker please. I can be articulate and type well when i want to, mostly when i'm angry because it looks better and people don't think i'm a fucking retard. either way, suck one. next on my list of non-matching subjects, my posts are too long? i feel a "That's what she said" joke coming on... and not by me. maybe they are long. you got a problem with reading motha fucka??? don't make me go samuel L. jackson on your ass and release some snakes. alright bitches... peace.

With the utmost RATMUFFIN-NESS,
RATMUFFIN
lolol god damn your a funny ass guy snakes on a plane was the gayest movie ever how could you even quote that ..ROFFLE and yes pick a race! plz go rape another kiddie and go back to jail to save us from your "white trashness"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's