Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: is it really worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Plot,Oct 9 2008, 02:45 AM Wrote:
Graff,Oct 8 2008, 06:33 PM Wrote:
xPanther,Oct 8 2008, 12:23 AM Wrote:LOL. Well I guess I'm the bitch pushing the right buttons... what a long winded (and completely wrong) reply I got myself.

Yeah it did hurt to lose (briefly) my best friend to a white trash skank. Truth be told he only went to her because he was hurting over me. But regardless to have him let her talk shit on me, and not tell me himself, that was low. The current ridicule is very much owed to him. I'm sorry that we (Womb, and of course the Wamily) have history.

Actually, I believe my first post in Wroaw EVER, was cussing out Womb for saying something about me on here. Oh well, that was years ago back when we first started dating... infact it must have been May 2006... shortly before I signed up myself.

And I believe there was once upon a time, a poll here, wherein Wroaw decided I was an honorary member due to being the coolest of the Wroaw Girlfriends. So, sorry to intrude on your "man time" but I have been previously welcomed in ;o)
we need a womans voice in these forums...its a virtual sausage fest.
im guessing you haven't been reading much of the last posts have you?
nope to be quite honest i haven't
I'm not gonna get into this too much.

But Ratty, don't be a tool. And quit being a gangsta, you're white.

Mandie (Panther) is the shit. Be nice to her or bad things happen to you!
Ratmuffin,Oct 9 2008, 12:07 AM Wrote:
xPanther,Oct 8 2008, 12:23 AM Wrote:LOL. Well I guess I'm the bitch pushing the right buttons... what a long winded (and completely wrong) reply I got myself.

Yeah it did hurt to lose (briefly) my best friend to a white trash skank. Truth be told he only went to her because he was hurting over me. But regardless to have him let her talk shit on me, and not tell me himself, that was low. The current ridicule is very much owed to him. I'm sorry that we (Womb, and of course the Wamily) have history.

Actually, I believe my first post in Wroaw EVER, was cussing out Womb for saying something about me on here. Oh well, that was years ago back when we first started dating... infact it must have been May 2006... shortly before I signed up myself.

And I believe there was once upon a time, a poll here, wherein Wroaw decided I was an honorary member due to being the coolest of the Wroaw Girlfriends. So, sorry to intrude on your "man time" but I have been previously welcomed in ;o)
you're okay. and i accept being a douche bag. I also accept being white trash, i'm white so whoever the fuck told me to pick a race needs to take the dick out of their face and read shit. And i sound nerdy? mother fucker please. I can be articulate and type well when i want to, mostly when i'm angry because it looks better and people don't think i'm a fucking retard. either way, suck one. next on my list of non-matching subjects, my posts are too long? i feel a "That's what she said" joke coming on... and not by me. maybe they are long. you got a problem with reading motha fucka??? don't make me go samuel L. jackson on your ass and release some snakes. alright bitches... peace.

With the utmost RATMUFFIN-NESS,
RATMUFFIN
that's what she said.
to be honest ratmuffin...i've seen worse white trash...the area i live in is filled with white gangsta wannabes and even black gangsta wannabes that can't pull it off. the ladder is hilarious
Graff,Oct 9 2008, 04:29 PM Wrote:to be honest ratmuffin...i've seen worse white trash...the area i live in is filled with white gangsta wannabes and even black gangsta wannabes that can't pull it off. the ladder is hilarious
[Image: Aluminum_Ladder.jpg]

I agree...that ladder IS hilarious.
Dum3z,Oct 9 2008, 11:03 PM Wrote:
Graff,Oct 9 2008, 04:29 PM Wrote:to be honest ratmuffin...i've seen worse white trash...the area i live in is filled with white gangsta wannabes and even black gangsta wannabes that can't pull it off. the ladder is hilarious

lmao
Underdog,Oct 9 2008, 11:14 PM Wrote:

lmao
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA i had to look to make thats what i said

but yeah as far as the one chick goes...she doesn't want me...she of thought me as someone i wasn't but oh well...i gotta stop mackin on smart chicks
Graff,Oct 11 2008, 01:49 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Oct 9 2008, 11:14 PM Wrote:

lmao
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA i had to look to make thats what i said

but yeah as far as the one chick goes...she doesn't want me...she of thought me as someone i wasn't but oh well...i gotta stop mackin on smart chicks
Just don't mack on retarded chicks, i don't want to read about you in the paper...
Sveach,Oct 9 2008, 07:57 PM Wrote:I'm not gonna get into this too much.

OH MY GOD!!!

I'M WHITE???

i don't know what to say.
Ratmuffin,Oct 10 2008, 09:23 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Oct 9 2008, 07:57 PM Wrote:I'm not gonna get into this too much.

OH MY GOD!!!

I'M WHITE???

i don't know what to say.
Yeah, most people wouldn't say anything in that situation...if only we were so lucky.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's