Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: for give me?please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Plot, this is for you. And anyone whom i've insulted made fun or made them feel horrible. I am sincelery sorry. so so completely sorry. i regret everything i just want everything to be the way it was. The way when everyone was happy. And there and like five hundered million horrbile servers. OMG! there was this terrible server that gave free admin and the commands was horrilbe, there wasn't any nipper maps, no roll the dice, or hook. i miss this server and i am sorry. Please forgive me everyone, mainly you Plot, i'm sorry :unsure:
:lol: By the way congrats sheep.good for you.:lol:
You already fucked up.

It's funny because people always do this, leave and then come back saying all the other servers suck. You aren't the first and you will stay gone.
Im having a tough time deciding...Therefore I will not vote. Yeah I'm a sissy :P. Big woop wanna fight about it?

Anyway...Why not try the Warcraft servers? Of course it is Ownage and I hate that clan so much..

Btw, Even if you do win this poll. You probably will not be unbanned.
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 6 2008, 03:29 PM Wrote:eveyone
U done spelt "eberyone" rong:(
I vote BANT NAO!
Please go away.
SniperducK,Jan 7 2008, 01:11 AM Wrote:[QUOTE=GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 6 2008, 03:29 PM] eveyone
U done spelt "eberyone" rong:(
I vote BANT NAO! [/QU
what the hell did u just say???? lol hehe :unsure:
JessicaT,Jan 7 2008, 01:31 AM Wrote:Please go away.
Would you like fries with that?

To be honest Jessica, I thought you voted unban.
I would never vote unban on him.
Hes very annoying and he was very horrible to everyone tbh.
You don't forgive people like that.
fuck you.... whoever you are
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's