Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: for give me?please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sleepy-sheep,Jan 13 2008, 03:14 AM Wrote:
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 12 2008, 09:49 PM Wrote:
Krayz,Jan 13 2008, 02:44 AM Wrote:fuck you cuntbag, stop coming back if you dont want to be insulted..why the fuck 10 year olds get computers nowadays..go play in the mud..learn something productive..hell go work in an asian shoe factory for .10 cents and hour just fucking hang yourself.
ok now that u got that out of ur system...who are you?
and LOL KYLE!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i love that long cat thing where'd u get it? did u make it? lol lol
uh somebody more important than you.

have you gotten the message yet? we honestly dont care that you cant play cs anymore. we've given you solutions, and if you dont like them, then thats really too bad for you, since (like i said before) we could care less. just leave.
sheep, if memory serves correctlly i have never insulted u ever so why r u being so nasty to me? is it because of how i was nasty to everyone else? well that's water under the bridge so relax even Plot the guy who hated me the most has somewhat forgiven (SOMEWHAT)
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 13 2008, 03:53 AM Wrote:
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 12 2008, 09:49 PM Wrote:
Krayz,Jan 13 2008, 02:44 AM Wrote:fuck you cuntbag, stop coming back if you dont want to be insulted..why the fuck 10 year olds get computers nowadays..go play in the mud..learn something productive..hell go work in an asian shoe factory for .10 cents and hour just fucking hang yourself.
and LOL KYLE!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i love that long cat thing where'd u get it? did u make it? lol lol

have you gotten the message yet? we honestly dont care that you cant play cs anymore. we've given you solutions, and if you dont like them, then thats really too bad for you, since (like i said before) we could care less. just leave.
sheep, if memory serves correctlly i have never insulted u ever so why r u being so nasty to me? is it because of how i was nasty to everyone else? well that's water under the bridge so relax even Plot the guy who hated me the most has somewhat forgiven (SOMEWHAT)
He is annoyed that you are not sticking to your word of leaving. Seriously...look at the poll

Btw, Get Counter strike on your b day. Im sure 12 year olds still get b-day presents right?
will someone ban this dirty cuntrag already?
Since the server is being moved won't the ban list be lost anyway?
[quote=GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 12 2008, 10:53 PM][quote=sleepy-sheep,Jan 13 2008, 03:14 AM] [quote=GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 12 2008, 09:49 PM]
and LOL KYLE!!!!!:lol:
Lock, please.
Blizzard,Jan 13 2008, 01:25 AM Wrote:Lock, please.
agreed
sleepy-sheep,Jan 13 2008, 05:26 AM Wrote:
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 12 2008, 10:53 PM Wrote:
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 12 2008, 09:49 PM Wrote:ok now that u got that out of ur system...who are you?
and LOL KYLE!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  i love that long cat thing where'd u get it? did u make it? lol lol

want to know why?

because your stupid.
because you cant take a hint.
because you dont understand when people are telling to do something, rather than recommending you do something.
because your stupid.
because you insulted plot, who is a friend of mine.
because you dont know when to stop.

oh, and because your stupid.

edit: oops, forgot to add
because you haven't left yet.
lol,
Krayz,Jan 13 2008, 04:28 AM Wrote:will someone ban this dirty cuntrag already?
A mi tambien.

Seriously.
If you think you're really sorry, you're not showing it by spamming up the forums.

Not only that, but you're laughing at what we're considering serious. If you want to keep this up and never have a chance at coming back, be our guest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's