Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: for give me?please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Krayz,Jan 12 2008, 11:28 PM Wrote:will someone ban this dirty cuntrag already?
i thought you stopped cursing like that:D
my new year starts when my son is born;)
Pker,Jan 13 2008, 05:25 AM Wrote:Since the server is being moved won't the ban list be lost anyway?
Theoretically not
G3n0C1D3,Jan 13 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:If you think you're really sorry, you're not showing it by spamming up the forums.

Not only that, but you're laughing at what we're considering serious. If you want to keep this up and never have a chance at coming back, be our guest.
i post to show that i'm sorry i just post more to reply to those who feel strongly about this
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 13 2008, 04:25 PM Wrote:
G3n0C1D3,Jan 13 2008, 04:21 PM Wrote:If you think you're really sorry, you're not showing it by spamming up the forums.

Not only that, but you're laughing at what we're considering serious. If you want to keep this up and never have a chance at coming back, be our guest.
i post to show that i'm sorry i just post more to reply to those who feel strongly about this
Nevertheless, they are part of the community, and they hold a higher standing over you, at least as far as this community is concerned.

By badmouthing them and being insolent, you are not only making us defend them, but you are making yourself look even worse.
G3n0C1D3,Jan 13 2008, 09:52 PM Wrote:
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 13 2008, 04:25 PM Wrote:

Nevertheless, they are part of the community, and they hold a higher standing over you, at least as far as this community is concerned.

By badmouthing them and being insolent, you are not only making us defend them, but you are making yourself look even worse.
ok i understand i'll calm down with the reposting. i just defend my honor. i don't like it when someone says "oh just leave already we all h8 u" that's not true more than half of the ENTIRE wroaw members haven't voted but i still have a lot of friends that will back me up real soon again i understand what ur trying to get thru thx for the comment:D
half the wroaw members wont vote because half the wroaw members dont even regularly visit the forums.

seriously, take the advice from the beginning of the thread.
sleepy-sheep,Jan 14 2008, 01:00 AM Wrote:half the wroaw members wont vote because half the wroaw members dont even regularly visit the forums.

please don't worry about me i respect ur concern
sleepy-sheep,Jan 14 2008, 01:00 AM Wrote:half the wroaw members wont vote because half the wroaw members dont even regularly visit the forums.

QFT

This poll is over.
u don't know that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's