Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: for give me?please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Go away, come back under another name, and don't be annoying.

Your problem is now solved.
Biggs,Jan 12 2008, 04:47 AM Wrote:Go away, come back under another name, and don't be annoying.

Your problem is now solved.
so do u mean get a new steam id thing? or change the "gone" thing? and for how long should i go away (ur probly tricking me, but i am willing to do anything to get unbanned besides for; posting pesonal info,getting a new steam id (new game) ((it's risky because u'd find and ban so $20 down the drain))
no, he means, stop posting here, get a new steam id, play under a new name, and you're free to play on the server again. ffs dont be annoying and you'd be banned again.
sleepy-sheep,Jan 12 2008, 05:14 AM Wrote:no, he means, stop posting here, get a new steam id, play under a new name, and you're free to play on the server again. ffs dont be annoying and you'd be banned again.
then how do i get a new steam id without buying one? :blink:
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 12 2008, 04:04 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Jan 12 2008, 05:14 AM Wrote:no, he means, stop posting here, get a new steam id, play under a new name, and you're free to play on the server again. ffs dont be annoying and you'd be banned again.
You don't.

Gosh. leave already. Counter strike is like $5 now these days.
Young_Zeratul,Jan 12 2008, 12:15 PM Wrote:
You don't.

lawlz or u can try to scam someone rofl. xD
did someone say long cat?
[Image: longcatst3.jpg]
Quote:did someone say long cat?
[Image: longcatst3.jpg]

lolz
kyle. what the fuck. thats fucking unnecessary.
Young_Zeratul,Jan 12 2008, 04:15 PM Wrote:
You don't.

no cs is not $5 nowadays it's like $20 bucks and please stop posting here just to insult me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's