Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: for give me?please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
cs is $10. mow a lawn, get cs, gtfo.
sleepy-sheep,Jan 12 2008, 09:30 PM Wrote:cs is $10. mow a lawn, get cs, gtfo.
idk if u haven't noticed or live in ohio, but ALL THE YARDS ARE COVERED IN SNOW plus my parents don't buy anything on the internet so it's $19.99 at walmat,target and other big retail stores and why buy a new cs when i already have one and if i were to do that, i'd have to re add my friends whom most are at nipper which i cannot come back too.
that sucks. /care.
fuck you cuntbag, stop coming back if you dont want to be insulted..why the fuck 10 year olds get computers nowadays..go play in the mud..learn something productive..hell go work in an asian shoe factory for .10 cents and hour just fucking hang yourself.
Krayz,Jan 13 2008, 02:44 AM Wrote:fuck you cuntbag, stop coming back if you dont want to be insulted..why the fuck 10 year olds get computers nowadays..go play in the mud..learn something productive..hell go work in an asian shoe factory for .10 cents and hour just fucking hang yourself.
ok now that u got that out of ur system...who are you?
and LOL KYLE!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i love that long cat thing where'd u get it? did u make it? lol lol
Kyle what the hell was that. Didn't understand any of it :/

Anyway, num, get a job at walmart for like 10 freaking dollars an hour and buy counter strike. Then come back with a changed attitude and don't act so immature that you have to blame someone else for your actions. Lock your computer ffs not that hard. Please leave now.
Young_Zeratul,Jan 13 2008, 02:49 AM Wrote:Kyle what the hell was that. Didn't understand any of it :/

Anyway, num, get a job at walmart for like 10 freaking dollars an hour and buy counter strike. Then come back with a changed attitude and don't act so immature that you have to blame someone else for your actions. Lock your computer ffs not that hard. Please leave now.
umm...12 and 10 year olds can't get jobs.... and wouldn't it just be easier just to unban me? plus i wasn't blaming it on someone else itREALLY was my bro if u don't believe m9e talk to me and we'll set up a time date and place to prove with mics but ur saying "lol lair! he'll just change his voice" but i won't and i invite anyone who doesn't believe me that there are 2 of us just w8 for young and I to set up plans
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 13 2008, 02:52 AM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Jan 13 2008, 02:49 AM Wrote:Kyle what the hell was that. Didn't understand any of it :/

umm...12 and 10 year olds can't get jobs.... and wouldn't it just be easier just to unban me?
Wouldn't it be easier for you to stick to your word and leave?

Do some chores or something for allowance, Gosh. Counter strike at Toys R US is like $2 -_-
Young_Zeratul,Jan 13 2008, 02:56 AM Wrote:
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 13 2008, 02:52 AM Wrote:

umm...12 and 10 year olds can't get jobs.... and wouldn't it just be easier just to unban me?
Wouldn't it be easier for you to stick to your word and leave?

Do some chores or something for allowance, Gosh. Counter strike at Toys R US is like $2 -_-
what's funny is that u replied in like 2 minutes and toys r us only carries CS: source which is $29.99 and i really enjoy the server and saying good bye to that particularlly Nipper is like breaking ur favorite game system (and is the serer down? i couldn't find it the other day :()
and i don't get an allowance nor do i have chores the house is cleaned by my sisters great now u all know my family lol
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 12 2008, 09:49 PM Wrote:
Krayz,Jan 13 2008, 02:44 AM Wrote:fuck you cuntbag, stop coming back if you dont want to be insulted..why the fuck 10 year olds get computers nowadays..go play in the mud..learn something productive..hell go work in an asian shoe factory for .10 cents and hour just fucking hang yourself.
ok now that u got that out of ur system...who are you?
and LOL KYLE!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i love that long cat thing where'd u get it? did u make it? lol lol
uh somebody more important than you.

have you gotten the message yet? we honestly dont care that you cant play cs anymore. we've given you solutions, and if you dont like them, then thats really too bad for you, since (like i said before) we could care less. just leave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's