Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Give it a rest pwease. ;c
sleepy-sheep,Nov 10 2007, 05:01 AM Wrote:using french doesnt make your point stronger.

also, let me explain something.
im almost 100% sure, that nobody in this forum finds your posts informative, interesting, or worth reading. numerous wroaw members have expressed their feelings about how you essentially troll this forum. anything you say, either 1) makes no sense, 2) adds nothing to the subject the thread is about.

you're unban request was so obviously denied. so refer to my previous post in this thread. why do you still bother to post here?
even if im my english is bad( my be its more dificult to make you understood but i can understand what you say 100%.)

Quote:using french doesnt make your point stronger.
wut a haox! i dont know what does this crap have in report. i know your trying just to make me in trouble, and whats the gaol to say this phrase?i say it in english or in french that will express the same thing.(another proof...)somethings cant be explained. keep your opinion and i keep mine, stop attacking me...
and just see:
Quote:PREVIOUS POST:this is a public thread, in a public forum.... everything you write is assumed to be to everyone. LAST POST:so refer to my previous post in this thread. why do you still bother to post here?
if every thing written is assumed to be to everyone, why do ask me this fucking question? A LOT OF CONTRADICTION, amazing!
im almost sure 200% your a little kid.
n FkTUP!

Quote:Their feelings
do they have feelings?:D

yea i let you explain but let me do it too...
each explanation=proof of your stupidity
did you even bother to read the rest of my post?

Quote:also, let me explain something.
im almost 100% sure, that nobody in this forum finds your posts informative, interesting, or worth reading. numerous wroaw members have expressed their feelings about how you essentially troll this forum. anything you say, either 1) makes no sense, 2) adds nothing to the subject the thread is about.

the last 2 points were just proven in that post you made.

i ask you why you still bother to post here, when you've made absolutely no friends, no allies, only enemies. everything you've said so far just adds to the hatred that many of the regulars have towards you.
yes this is a public forum, you have the right to post here. i ask you the question why you post here because of the reasons i stated above.

im a kid because i argue with you, and make valid points. i havent insulted you in any way, except explain that you have made no contribution to this forum at all.

answer my question, why do you still bother to posts here, when you havent made any posts that are 1) sensible, 2) contributive to the thread. why do you still come here, when you have only made enemies, who so obviously despise your idiotic necro'ing of threads, your nonexistent contribution to ANY thread in any of the forums, and your rudeness which you used in you initial post, and every post thereafter.

so yeah, call me kid, when i just laid out a completely comprehensible post regarding you in this forum. call me a kid still when i ask you a question, and back it up with reasons.

just ask yourself, why are you even here?
Quit making Canadians look bad Shmirow. Makes me feel sorry for Rae & Dwop.
Dum3z,Nov 10 2007, 06:37 AM Wrote:Quit making Canadians look bad Shmirow. Makes me feel sorry for Rae & Dwop.
:D

(there are canadians here?)
its okay.
but as you can see it was not my fault if act like that...
some memebrs are making me in troubles causing me.... look what did sleepy write...
this freaky. i dont know what is he talking about<allies ennemies freinds...">i did not read the rest...
isnt he fucked up? makes me nervous. tell me how old is he?

and dont feel sorry for canadians...(or i will punch you<_< lol)
tell him(sleepy...) to shut up plz
Sleepy, shut up. You're wasting your breath on this complete moron.
I knew he was French Canadian

Still want that ban though
coca,Nov 10 2007, 08:41 AM Wrote:I knew he was French Canadian

Still want that ban though
PLEASE DEAR GOD LET IT COME QUICKLY
Shmirow stop editing my post, it wont prove your point. By the way what the heck are you still doing here <_<. By the way Jessica, I love the coca sig so much. Could you make a sig for me please?
Its gonna cost you:)

Coca didnt get it for free, he got it because he did something very nice for me :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's