Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I didn't even notice this fight going on here, I was too busy being entertained by Romo.
Blizzard,Nov 13 2007, 09:59 PM Wrote:
suxa,Nov 13 2007, 06:51 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Nov 13 2007, 08:37 PM Wrote:
suxa,Nov 13 2007, 05:10 PM Wrote:Adult 20 ->∞
20 to balls.

I haven't been reading the posts in here and felt like I should contribute something or another.:)
It means infinity :blink: lol, one thing i learned in math yet:D
Please don't tell me you took that seriously.:(
lol :) joking
Plot,Nov 13 2007, 08:52 PM Wrote:what the flying fuck are you talking about? first off, i did not respond to your post until the next day. Definitely NOT immediately. Secondly, I did not make the issue go off topic, i merely pointed out the flaws in your approach on getting unbanned. Like ordering us around like we are your servants. Playing on a private server is a privilege, not a right, and youve lost that privilege. Your complaining and lying only make your situation worse for you.

edit: i didnt make it to the end of your post before i decided to respond. For once you ARE correct. I'm sure sheep and I will both be rather content when you are as you say "double banned". Along with most, if not all, of the rest of the community. and why are you calling us kids? You can not even seem to string together more than one legible sentence in a row.
dont worry i did not talk to you, i juste gave an example, this is the truth. yes i am right, i was and i will. im not responsible for the quensequences. yes i call you kid, that what i think personaly, it my opinion. you want know why i call you kid? why? you dont understand me, so i cant give you an answer, sorry.:Pim right once again?

Quote:Shrimow i dont see whats wrong with kids?
kids like lieing, they are lunatic and dont listen to the others
think always they are right, have limited imagination they think bad some times, and more contradictions in what they say. they dont admit they are wrong, say anything that makes their interests....(little angels:D)
AUX BONS ENTENDEURS, BIEN SÛR.

Quote:Kid youth -> 12
Teen 13-19
Adult 20 ->∞ (lol)
i dont refer to the age to say someone is kid...
do you think that the age determinates that?yes, but not all the times

lol

Quote:Honestly you guys need to stop replying to his posts. Just call him an idiot as an aside if you see he made a post.
t(*¿*)t
^_^

finaly, i want say:
if i speak in french, that will not make my point more strong.
if i tell the truth, i will just make myself in the worse situation
if i give my opinion, i juste making enemies and that makes me look like a baddie...je suis mal barré ¡apuvre moi:ph34r:
if i go sleep,huh, i will get more energy to success my exams at 200%
good night:unsure:
I now ban you from this thread :lol:
JessicaT,Nov 14 2007, 04:11 PM Wrote:I now ban you from this thread :lol:
ok, tell me why fisrt?^_^
cuz you got pwnd:P
Shmirow,Nov 14 2007 06:23 Wrote:ok, tell me why fisrt?^_^

1. Because your so fricking annoying
2. Its a forum, and i cant get pwned. Your the child here
3. Im gonna stop replying because like dum3z said your stupid and shes right.
4. Your a twat
JessicaT,Nov 14 2007, 06:50 PM Wrote:
Shmirow,Nov 14 2007 06:23 Wrote:ok, tell me why fisrt?^_^

1. Because your so fricking annoying
4. Your a twat
^^'
Shmirow,Nov 14 2007, 06:51 AM Wrote:kids like lieing, they are lunatic and dont listen to the others
think always they are right, have limited imagination they think bad some times, and more contradictions in what they say. they dont admit they are wrong, say anything that makes their interests....(little angels biggrin.gif )
AUX BONS ENTENDEURS, BIEN SÛR.
Then why haven't you listened to us when we told you to leave? You always think you're right and say nothing of much interest. Are you a kid?

JessicaT,Nov 14 2007, 06:50 PM Wrote:1. Because your so fricking annoying
4. Your a twat
Nice typo...or was it one?:P
Dum3z,Nov 13 2007, 10:56 AM Wrote:Oh I have everything against you as a person. You have that holier than thou attitude that always rubs me the wrong way. You can do no wrong, because you have no idea what wrong is.
see above
dear god. someone ban shmirow now, why hasnt anyone done it yet???

Quote:dont worry i did not talk to you, i juste gave an example, this is the truth. yes i am right, i was and i will. im not responsible for the quensequences.

Ok, so you're not talking TO me, but ABOUT me in a PUBLIC forum (that the community feels you should be excluded from, might I add), yet I am not supposed to respond. Why does are you wrong? Oh, I know! It is because you're addressing me in a conversation open to the public, which includes me? I have no idea where the fuck the last part came from, but believe me you are. That is of course, assuming that you mean consequences.

Quote:yes i call you kid, that what i think personaly, it my opinion. you want know why i call you kid? why? you dont understand me, so i cant give you an answer, sorry. tongue.gif im right once again?

Ok, it is your opinion that I am a kid. Let us take a look at all of your posts. You are unable to string sentences together, constantly disrespect those in a much higher state of authority, and make idiot posts of pure spam. I, on the other hand, am able to communicate rationally and fluidly. I am not blatantly disrespectful to those with more authority than I, and the majority of my posts are relevant to the topic being discussed. Seems to me like you are the child here, Shmirow. Now to the second part of this quote. You are unable to give me a reason because I do not understand you? Many people on this forum have said that they do not understand you, yet this has not hindered you from posting your illegible garbage before. You simply have no reason to suspect that I am, as you say a kid. You think that by saying that you are unable to give me a reason makes you right? You are WRONG

Quote:kids like lieing, they are lunatic and dont listen to the others
think always they are right, have limited imagination they think bad some times, and more contradictions in what they say. they dont admit they are wrong, say anything that makes their interests....(little angels biggrin.gif )

i dont refer to the age to say someone is kid...
do you think that the age determinates that?yes, but not all the times[

From what I have seen, everything you said describing kids also described yourself. You are erratic in your postings, you have not once listened to any of us on the forums, you constantly think you are right, and you can not even deny that one, just look in the above quote. I am sure you have made numerous contradictions in your own postings, it is just that no one has been able to make enough sense out of them to take notice. You have never once admitted that you were wrong. This goes hand in hand with the other description - "think always they are right". Actually, they are exactly the same. Lastly, you are FAR beyond saying "anything that makes their interests". You just sit there and type anything that happens to surface in your brain. Even if it is just a nonsensical jumble of letters, you post it.

If you do not refer to age when talking about whether you say someone is a kid, I will assume you mean maturity. This relates directly the other quote pertaining to your calling me a kid. I have yet to take notice of an instance when you have displayed the least bit of maturity here at all.

I cannot believe I am even going to say this but... you are right Shmirow. Speaking in French will NOT make your point stronger. Telling the... truth(?) WILL make you look worse. Finally, yes your opinion DOES make you look like a "baddie". Whatever you want that to mean.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's