Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
why do you even bother to post here anymore.
brutal and viscious. the fluff on sheep is really just a cover-up.

i think its hard for a new person to join the community. o.o
I just lol at all your posts.
Your all so funny.

On Topic: Zeutral what do you mean i gave coca the spider sig?
JessicaT,Nov 8 2007, 01:43 AM Wrote:I just lol at all your posts.
Your all so funny.

On Topic: Zeutral what do you mean i gave coca the spider sig?
Nevermind, It was a coca cola sig.

How ironic :ph34r:
a hobbit,Nov 7 2007, 04:08 PM Wrote:brutal and viscious. the fluff on sheep is really just a cover-up.

Jessica & Young had no trouble. It's hard for stupid people to join the community.:P
Dum3z,Nov 7 2007, 11:00 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Nov 7 2007, 04:08 PM Wrote:brutal and viscious. the fluff on sheep is really just a cover-up.

Jessica & Young had no trouble. It's hard for stupid people to join the community.:P
ah well i guess i can be too nice at times. thats wat the rest of you are here for =P
Dum3z,Nov 8 2007, 03:00 AM Wrote:

-_-be nice kid.

i dont care:P
kid? you shouldnt even be talking.

and you should care, half the time people dont even understand what you're even saying.
sleepy-sheep,Nov 8 2007, 11:55 AM Wrote:kid? you shouldnt even be talking.

and you should care, half the time people dont even understand what you're even saying.
you just fuck off if you dont understand... i inform you that my posts are not for you. stop responding me like a fag each time i post...dont respond me , im not talking to you. i dont want your answers...im not interesting to your rsponse(4 ways to make you understand, choose the good one)
hope you understood it
you are boring

Le sage s'explique en moins de mots.
Shmirow,Nov 8 2007, 06:49 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Nov 8 2007, 11:55 AM Wrote:kid? you shouldnt even be talking.

you just fuck off if you dont understand... i inform you that my posts are not for you. stop responding me like a fag each time i post...dont respond me , im not talking to you. i dont want your answers...im not interesting to your rsponse(4 ways to make you understand, choose the good one)
hope you understood it
you are boring

Le sage s'explique en moins de mots.
hahaha i understood that =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's