Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ye i just got loads of brushes. Going to try them out. Thanx for the link also :P
I agree, second is best, but the lighting hurts my eyes.
Both suck equality. I think that I made a spider man sig. a while back.

Found it
[Image: Spiderman-3.png]
Maybe you should use the same lighting as you did with your Pikachu sig, It doesent hurt my eyes and it looks beast.:D

And kyle...Your sig...No comment..
Kyle,Oct 27 2007, 09:23 PM Wrote:Both suck equality. I think that I made a spider man sig. a while back.

Found it
*equally
Underdog,Oct 28 2007, 01:14 AM Wrote:
Kyle,Oct 27 2007, 09:23 PM Wrote:Both suck equality. I think that I made a spider man sig. a while back.

Found it
*equally

**Now Ill make sure I watch all your post to see if you miss spell a word wrong.
Kyle,Oct 27 2007, 04:23 PM Wrote:Both suck equality. I think that I made a spider man sig. a while back.

Found it
the point of posting both sigs was for constructive criticism, not to say it sucks and just post another sig made by someone else just to use.
sleepy-sheep,Oct 27 2007, 10:13 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Oct 27 2007, 04:23 PM Wrote:Both suck equality. I think that I made a spider man sig. a while back.

Found it
the point of posting both sigs was for constructive criticism, not to say it sucks and just post another sig made by someone else just to use.
I think the point of him posting it was to show what he made using the same kind of theme.
is this one better guys?

[Image: spidermanbettabf4.jpg]
Kyle,Oct 28 2007, 03:07 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Oct 28 2007, 01:14 AM Wrote:

Found it
*equally

**Now Ill make sure I watch all your post to see if you miss spell a word wrong.
Good luck with that one....

And how do you misspell a word wrong? By spelling it correctly?

***And let's see... *I'll, *posts, and *misspell
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's