Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Shmirow,Nov 8 2007, 10:49 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Nov 8 2007, 11:55 AM Wrote:kid? you shouldnt even be talking.

and you should care, half the time people dont even understand what you're even saying.
you just fuck off if you dont understand... i inform you that my posts are not for you. stop responding me like a fag each time i post...dont respond me , im not talking to you. i dont want your answers...im not interesting to your rsponse(4 ways to make you understand, choose the good one)
hope you understood it
you are boring

Le sage s'explique en moins de mots.
So you are french, coca was right then. Besides, Sheep has the right to reply to your posts if he makes a good comment, and he did, so yeah.
this is a public thread, in a public forum. unless your state in your posts, everything you write is assumed to be to everyone.

if you weren't talking to me, then who we're you talking to?
i asked why you were still posting, you replied with "be nice kid."
the only logical answer is that you were replying to me.
Can we ban this troll yet?

I'm all for drama, but THIS HAS JUST GONE TOO FAR.

SHUT HIM DOWN GUYZ>!!>!>
Never had a argument in my thrad before 0.o

But ye, hes becoming annoying.

Also, who likes the coca signature?:lol:
Shmirow,Nov 8 2007, 05:49 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Nov 8 2007, 11:55 AM Wrote:kid? you shouldnt even be talking.

and you should care, half the time people dont even understand what you're even saying.
you just fuck off if you dont understand... i inform you that my posts are not for you. stop responding me like a fag each time i post...dont respond me , im not talking to you. i dont want your answers...im not interesting to your rsponse(4 ways to make you understand, choose the good one)
hope you understood it
you are boring

Le sage s'explique en moins de mots.
i have stopped reading your posts because a) they are stupid and i dont feel that they are necessary to read andB)i dont understand them

ief undrstan you can ts thn all meens continue by to pst this shet bu if not ples stop. you end to even md me amke so ugh
coca`sig looks like it might be something inappropriate for half the people on this forum mixed with a cocacola can. Then again I just have a dirty imagination.
is it coca and a can? ewwwies!
[quote=Dum3z,Nov 9 2007, 03:11 AM]coca`sig looks like it might be something inappropriate for half the people on this forum mixed with a cocacola can.
Young_Zeratul,Nov 8 2007, 11:41 PM Wrote:CORECTION>
So you are NOT french, coca wasNT right then. Besides, Sheep hasNT the right to reply to your posts EVEN if he makes a good commentS, and he shouldNT do, so No.
i agreed
IM ALGERIAN BERBER, I LIVE IN CANADA, MONTREAL.

Quote:this is a public thread, in a public forum. unless your state in your posts, everything you write is assumed to be to everyone.

if you weren't talking to me, then who we're you talking to?
i asked why you were still posting, you replied with "be nice kid."
the only logical answer is that you were replying to me.
évidemment, c un server public... mais pas pour me faire chier à chaque fois que je poste.
its not necessary to reply to your posts, thats what i try to avoid. and PAY MORE ATTENTION PLZ i answered to dum3z, did you see that quote? your nickname wasnt even there so how you know that its for you?
your post(just this one) contains 3 proofs proving that your really a dumb.
Mais, ça ne me regarde pas du tout. and remember that i dont have to reply to your posts, cuz they are not intersting and less realistic and a lot of "contradictions". besides, you just causing me this is in general why i dont want to reply to some of your posts. be careful dude.

[quote]i have stopped reading your posts because a) they are stupid and i dont feel that they are necessary to read and
using french doesnt make your point stronger.

also, let me explain something.
im almost 100% sure, that nobody in this forum finds your posts informative, interesting, or worth reading. numerous wroaw members have expressed their feelings about how you essentially troll this forum. anything you say, either 1) makes no sense, 2) adds nothing to the subject the thread is about.

you're unban request was so obviously denied. so refer to my previous post in this thread. why do you still bother to post here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's