Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Random Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here are the rules: post something random that happened to you. That is all.

I fell asleep twice while my computer was loading up today.
I went to bed at 3:30, got up at 6:30 and chugged two Monster energy drinks. My hands won't stop shaking now :blink:
I woke up a minute before my alarm went off and went back to sleep anyway.:(
i made a bowl of raisin brand crunch and as i was 1/2 threw i sneezed in the bowl and a huge snot-buggar landed on top of my cereal
/discarded
While I was riding in the car on the way to school, the radio was playing a game where they played a bit of a song and a caller had to name the song and band.

The first song was Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. It's one of the most recognizable songs ever made but the guy didn't know it. The second song was Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. Not known as much but it's on The Wall so if you're calling the station you better have at least listened to it. He didn't get either of them and I was most upset!:(
Blizzard,Feb 21 2007, 04:28 PM Wrote:While I was riding in the car on the way to school, the radio was playing a game where they played a bit of a song and a caller had to name the song and band.

The first song was Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. It's one of the most recognizable songs ever made but the guy didn't know it. The second song was Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. Not known as much but it's on The Wall so if you're calling the station you better have at least listened to it. He didn't get either of them and I was most upset!:(
Ha that guys a nubbin.
I spotted my dreamcar today:

[Image: Photo-0443.jpg]

I owned my mate today with squash, had no school. And now I'm listening to Australian musax.
well today i was at work and i got to see a maybach and a bentley...... pretty random eh...hows that for spotting your dream car eh noobish....
I was having pizza tonight with Carrie and I accidentally gave her the bigger piece so when I was nearly done I gave her what was left on my plate and I expected her to give it back to me but she ate it and now I'm hungry:(
i got ashes on my forehead:P

but for something thats actually random: i dropped a whole pancake on the floor and when i picked it up it was covered in dust and and dirt and crap :/
also /discarded
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's