Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Random Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My gf gave me a chubby 2 minutes before she had to leave for work...:(
Something random that happened to me today?

Umm how about I fell out of my computer chair two times today because I was leaning back to far. That was kinda random I guess.
[Image: tongueout.gif]
Plot,Feb 21 2007, 07:14 PM Wrote:i got ashes on my forehead:P

but for something thats actually random: i dropped a whole pancake on the floor and when i picked it up it was covered in dust and and dirt and crap :/
also /discarded
Wonder how many people know what he's talking about........lawl. Don't give it away anyone!:lol::lol:
Sveach,Feb 21 2007, 08:39 PM Wrote:
Plot,Feb 21 2007, 07:14 PM Wrote:i got ashes on my forehead:P

but for something thats actually random: i dropped a whole pancake on the floor and when i picked it up it was covered in dust and and dirt and crap :/
also /discarded
Wonder how many people know what he's talking about........lawl. Don't give it away anyone!:lol::lol:
Okay! I won't!
uhhhhh...yeah, this fat kid fell on me while i we were playing football nd now i have a big-ass bruise on my leg that has all the key imprints of my phone
I got my gun out and went through cycles of disassembling and reassembling it again, and cleaned it as well... i miss firing it:(
i just watched 25 episodes of that 70s show in a row
I was eating pizza with coca and he told me he'd gave himself the bigger bit, and offered me a bit of his pizza, I thought he was being a gentleman but now i know he wanted it all for himself:angry::Dand i really wasn't paying attention to who got the bigger piece of pizza, hahah^_^
i ate a donut!!!!!!!!!!!
Spitfire!,Feb 22 2007, 07:55 AM Wrote:I was eating pizza with coca and he told me he'd gave himself the bigger bit, and offered me a bit of his pizza, I thought he was being a gentleman but now i know he wanted it all for himself:angry::Dand i really wasn't paying attention to who got the bigger piece of pizza, hahah^_^
A gentleman gives the pizza

A lady returns it

UFAIL:angry:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's