Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Random Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*noobish,Feb 22 2007, 11:58 AM Wrote:
SurfColorado,Feb 22 2007, 01:04 AM Wrote:well today i was at work and i got to see a maybach and a bentley...... pretty random eh...hows that for spotting your dream car eh noobish....
I do not like Maybach + Bentley that much (except for continental GT:rolleyes:), just cuz theyre more expensive and rare doesn't mean spotting them is better than spotting ur dreamcar, ASWHIPE! Oops, I'm so mean.

Random things today: I skipped sum classes, and drove in my moms bf's car for the first time, a Lexus IS250.. Nice ride:D
Yeah.....lexus' are definitely a nice ride.
*noobish,Feb 22 2007, 04:58 PM Wrote:
SurfColorado,Feb 22 2007, 01:04 AM Wrote:well today i was at work and i got to see a maybach and a bentley...... pretty random eh...hows that for spotting your dream car eh noobish....
I do not like Maybach + Bentley that much (except for continental GT:rolleyes:), just cuz theyre more expensive and rare doesn't mean spotting them is better than spotting ur dreamcar, ASWHIPE! Oops, I'm so mean.

Random things today: I skipped sum classes, and drove in my moms bf's car for the first time, a Lexus IS250.. Nice ride:D
Did you like take the keys or did you ask first?:D
He offered it lol:DWell.. Last year he let me drive his Nissan 350z (300hp), like 5 days after getting my drivers license:PI guess he trusts me. :rolleyes:
Womb-Raider,Feb 22 2007, 02:07 PM Wrote:this all happened in the course of the last 3 or so days. and nicks just a dirtbad, jims done this to him before actually.

more random news! http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=37763
I agree about nick being a dirtbag//

Does he still live at your house or no?
During Health, my group and I watched the Bill Cosby Gangsta Rap and the Best of G-Man on the internet today.
Monster fucking blows.
I watched a few eps of Arrested Development today! Pretty funny!:D
Blizzard,Feb 21 2007, 10:45 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Feb 21 2007, 08:39 PM Wrote:
Plot,Feb 21 2007, 07:14 PM Wrote:i got ashes on my forehead:P

but for something thats actually random: i dropped a whole pancake on the floor and when i picked it up it was covered in dust and and dirt and crap :/
also /discarded
Wonder how many people know what he's talking about........lawl. Don't give it away anyone!:lol::lol:
Okay! I won't!
i think i know what u mean but i wont give away unless i did... /me continues to ramble on, which is a very good song btw, i enjoy it a lot
coca,Feb 22 2007, 04:33 PM Wrote:I watched a few eps of Arrested Development today! Pretty funny!:D
I'm very glad to hear this! Great show!!
nothing random happened to me, everything i do is calculated exactly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's