Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Random Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Plot,Feb 24 2007, 07:51 AM Wrote:orly? i had half a box of wheat thins two hostess cupcakes a bag of skittles a giant bowl of cocoa krispies half a bag of zest salsa tortilla combos (they werent that good >_<) a european chocolate bar (crunchie) two chocolate chip granola bars and about a liter of soda. and that was between 530 and 700... how did i not throw up?
*prods plot to watch him wobble*

Crunchies rule :o:D
Fatplot.
Womb-Raider,Feb 23 2007, 10:49 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Feb 24 2007, 02:25 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Feb 23 2007, 06:02 AM Wrote:lent ftl. giving up something for a religeon is stupid.
Then why did you give up spelling skills?
gave up spelling for the internet! not a religeon (that betterish) let alone the no sleep thing.
religion. you just don't like religion. it's not lent that you don't like. it's the entire thing. don't lie.

and no kyle, nick has his own apartment now, he's completely moved out of ben's house.
usually i would feel fat after doing something like that, but i just felt hungry:(
Dum3z,Feb 23 2007, 10:39 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Feb 23 2007, 03:47 PM Wrote:i went lifting AND running today.... talk about not being in my normal schedule!
"I was doing bench presses while running a marathon!"

Sorry, but a picture of a person horizontal running with their lower legs doing bench presses entered my mind.
as opposed to their upper legs?? :blink:
Underdog,Feb 25 2007, 04:46 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Feb 23 2007, 10:39 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Feb 23 2007, 03:47 PM Wrote:i went lifting AND running today.... talk about not being in my normal schedule!
"I was doing bench presses while running a marathon!"

Sorry, but a picture of a person horizontal running with their lower legs doing bench presses entered my mind.
as opposed to their upper legs?? :blink:
Well, running with nothing swiveling but their knees, as opposed to how people NORMALLY run.:P
So basically Dum3z is a fool.
[Image: HOOBERTOOT.jpg]
Blizzard,Feb 25 2007, 05:30 PM Wrote:So basically Dum3z is a fool.
I JUST HAVE AN OVER-ACTIVE IMAGINATION!:(You're not being excellent.
amanda and i managed to unplug my incoming cable line while having sex, causing me to call from a cell and pay the bill for next month before relizing it, and thinking i didnt have net for the night and almost going to bed!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's