Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Random Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote=Blizzard,Feb 23 2007, 01:10 AM][quote=coca,Feb 22 2007, 04:33 PM] I watched a few eps of Arrested Development today!
lent ftl. giving up something for a religeon is stupid.
i went lifting AND running today.... talk about not being in my normal schedule!
Underdog,Feb 23 2007, 03:47 PM Wrote:i went lifting AND running today.... talk about not being in my normal schedule!
"I was doing bench presses while running a marathon!"

Sorry, but a picture of a person horizontal running with their lower legs doing bench presses entered my mind.
Womb-Raider,Feb 23 2007, 06:02 AM Wrote:lent ftl. giving up something for a religeon is stupid.
Then why did you give up spelling skills?
LOL that was nice blix
Blizzard,Feb 24 2007, 02:25 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Feb 23 2007, 06:02 AM Wrote:lent ftl. giving up something for a religeon is stupid.
Then why did you give up spelling skills?
gave up spelling for the internet! not a religeon (that betterish) let alone the no sleep thing.
My gran does the lent thing. I think she just doesn't put sugar in her tea.

Protestantism ftw.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/...tiger23-ON.html <- I wonder what DT didn't like about her!

Hmm, something random that happened to me...I lost 16p (30-40 cents) at poker today.:(
coca,Feb 24 2007, 04:42 AM Wrote:Hmm, something random that happened to me...I lost 16p (30-40 cents) at poker today.:(
u failur

i got chocolate brains today
orly? i had half a box of wheat thins two hostess cupcakes a bag of skittles a giant bowl of cocoa krispies half a bag of zest salsa tortilla combos (they werent that good >_<) a european chocolate bar (crunchie) two chocolate chip granola bars and about a liter of soda. and that was between 530 and 700... how did i not throw up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's