Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl stuff
05-17-2005, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2005 03:36 PM by Sveach.)
Girl stuff
Well, its 12:30 on Graduation night, i graduated, Jess is out at Project Grad, he won't be back from that for another 5-6 hours. So i thought I'd tell you all my story about me and my gf (not my gf atm, story to be explained). Just figured i'd give you all something to talk about, reflect on, etc. And it's 12:30 and ive got a couple cans of Dr. Pepper to go through(best soda ever).

Heather(real name) and I started dating on March 1st. We dated for a month, things are going great, etc. Sometime during that month, in a spur of the moment thing, I proposed to her, a kinda fucked up proposal, no ring or anything. She said yes, things are happy, etc etc. A week later she freaks out because we've only been dating for a few weeks. I say that's fine, I know what you mean. So we're gf/bf. Sometime after that, don't remember the day, but it was the day that Sin City debuted, I get a text message from her, and walk out of the last half hour of Sin City to txt msg her.

Let me sidetrack a little here. At this point she was talking to another guy named Alex. She was still talking to him while we were dating, but not really doing anything. Alex kept calling her and wanting to do stuff with her, and I being her bf, didn't really like that. So i asked her to tell him that we were dating, etc etc. Well that night, she txt msgs me, acting all pissy because i "dont trust her", etc etc. Well after a long and weird weekend, the truth comes out that she doesn't want to date for now because she's still in love with her ex. She loves me too, or she says she does.

So we've been really good friends for awhile now, I'm waiting for her to get over her ex, and stop loving him, so we can go back to dating. Now, it's at this point that I found out she lied to me and has been hanging out with Alex a bunch. I also find out that they both got drunk and had oral sex. I got pretty pissed at her, but I forgave her since she stopped talking to Alex. I asked her to get rid of him awhile ago, i told her that he was just looking for sex, but she didn't listen to me. So anyway, thats about up to speed for us, we're just friends for now, friend's that kiss and do a lot of stuff together. A little more than regular friend's, not quite bf/gf. We're both deeply in love with each other, can't wait to be with each other. We plan on moving in together sometime during college, probably in a year or two. We've got lots of plans for this summer, and i'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, the thing that bugs me the most is that she'll kiss me, but just barely, I guess i can't expect her to do the same thing that we used to do since we're not bf/gf for the time being. But I live off emotion like that, and she's not giving it out, which is seriously breaking me down. I can't leave this girl, she's just too perfect, but I want things to be back the way they were. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm going crazy over here.

*EDIT*Holy fuckin shit that's long.... :o

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Girl stuff
Sveach,May 16 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:Let me sidetrack a little here. At this point she was talking to another guy named Alex. She was still talking to him while we were dating, but not really doing anything. Alex kept calling her and wanting to do stuff with her, and I being her bf, didn't really like that. So i asked her to tell him that we were dating, etc etc. Well that night, she txt msgs me, acting all pissy because i "dont trust her", etc etc.
That always kills me too.

"omfg my girl is talking to another guy must keel!#!@1"

Then whoever your gf is gets pissed off at you for not giving her privacy. Jealousy > guys. I noticed most girls don't care.

But eh, from the way you say it Stephen she wants someone more agressive. If she just goes with her ex and then sekzors him she might want some. Just rape her once or twice and she'll start going along.<_<

For real now, I don't know what you can do except keep playing in the games these girls make up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2005, 04:13 AM
Girl stuff
Well i hope it turns out good for you. Not like me :'( i broke up with my girl because long relationship dont last long and the problem is that we still love each other :'(

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>
05-18-2005, 05:34 AM
Girl stuff
Sveach,May 17 2005, 05:36 AM Wrote:I also find out that they both got drunk and had oral sex.
God man....I feel really bad Sv. I hope everything works out with you guys.

[Image: style5,dwopple.png]
05-18-2005, 06:13 AM
Girl stuff
Yeah me too...but i forgave her for that, she said she won't do it again, she's leery of going to parties now, and she's got friend's that she parties with that she trusts, so i guess i get to trust them too.......but i'm not too worried.

Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
05-18-2005, 07:48 AM
Girl stuff
Sveach,May 17 2005, 02:13 PM Wrote:Yeah me too...but i forgave her for that, she said she won't do it again, she's leery of going to parties now, and she's got friend's that she parties with that she trusts, so i guess i get to trust them too.......but i'm not too worried.
Ah, brings me a memory reading that.

One party, a while ago, my gf and I were at a party so eh yeah. A drunk guy came up and tried to dry hump her. I feel sorry for him because she kicked him in the balls pretty hard...
05-18-2005, 07:59 AM
Girl stuff
bigg lol!!!! ouch

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>
05-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Girl stuff
Sveach,May 17 2005, 05:36 AM Wrote:I proposed to her, a kinda fucked up proposal, no ring or anything. She said yes, things are happy, etc etc.
how old are you? i personally think you should wait until you get to live through the life of being single and not having to worry about any silly relationships.

course im only 14...and I dont have much wisdom or anything i guess..

and im not saying that your relationship is silly. i just think you might want to live for a while without any restrictions if you know what i mean.

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
05-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Girl stuff
Penguin, the term for what you suffering from is called omgiliveinagheystateimia, its highly contageous! Keep indoors and dont vote.

[Image: style5,dwopple.png]
05-18-2005, 01:25 PM
Girl stuff
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,May 17 2005, 08:38 PM Wrote:
Sveach,May 17 2005, 05:36 AM Wrote:I proposed to her, a kinda fucked up proposal, no ring or anything. She said yes, things are happy, etc etc.
how old are you? i personally think you should wait until you get to live through the life of being single and not having to worry about any silly relationships.

course im only 14...and I dont have much wisdom or anything i guess..

and im not saying that your relationship is silly. i just think you might want to live for a while without any restrictions if you know what i mean.
I'm 17, and if this relationship doesn't work then im gonna go fuckin crazy.... Tucker Max crazy. Read those stories...good stuff.