Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dumped her
12-23-2007, 11:55 PM
Dumped her
Been a long time coming, but today it finally happened.

I got tired of her bullshit so I called her and dumped her. I finally realize that she's only really good at making me absolutely miserable. When I'm miserable at Christmas time and I'm looking at the pile of Christmas gifts for her worth $160 of my own money, it just hits me like a fucking wall. I shouldn't be here.

Anyway, that's that. End of an era. Dunno if it was the right decision, but I said she could come over tonight if she's gonna fix her ways. I seriously doubt she will even come, but whatever.

Anyone want those gifts?!

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-24-2007, 01:22 AM
Dumped her
>.< coca hope everything turns out a lot better! you'll find another cola in the world and become coca-cola again!

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
12-24-2007, 01:32 AM
Dumped her
Grats coca, hope you find another special someone!

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
12-24-2007, 02:18 AM
Dumped her
coca,Dec 23 2007, 08:55 AM Wrote:Been a long time coming, but today it finally happened.

I got tired of her bullshit so I called her and dumped her. I finally realize that she's only really good at making me absolutely miserable. When I'm miserable at Christmas time and I'm looking at the pile of Christmas gifts for her worth $160 of my own money, it just hits me like a fucking wall. I shouldn't be here.

Anyway, that's that. End of an era. Dunno if it was the right decision, but I said she could come over tonight if she's gonna fix her ways. I seriously doubt she will even come, but whatever.

Anyone want those gifts?!
I know you guys have fought a lot, on and off throughout your relationship. It lasted longer than I thought it would, and I know you learned a lot from it. If she does come over, at least try and make it a happy time. There's no sense in having your last time together be an unhappy one.

You know I love ya bro - and I'm always here for you.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
12-24-2007, 02:56 AM
Dumped her
Glad to hear you're giving yourself the chance at something better Coca! You deserve it!

Remember, with every closed door comes new opportunity.

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
12-24-2007, 04:30 AM
Dumped her
The Senate,Dec 23 2007, 04:56 PM Wrote:Glad to hear you're giving yourself the chance at something better Coca! You deserve it!

Remember, with every closed door comes new opportunity.
And this closed door is providing me a new opportunity of free gifts!! I'll take em coca! I be poor!

btw, sorry to hear things had to go so sucky... party up the single life while you can!

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
12-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Dumped her
Aww sad to here it coca <3
Hope it doesnt ruin the christmas sprit :(

Anyway, im sure there is another person out there who loves as much cola as you! :P
12-24-2007, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2007 05:23 AM by piratebuddha.)
Dumped her
I finally realize that she's only really good at making me absolutely miserable.

ha, no truer words could ever be spoken...

my last two real gfs kind of embody that experience... i had a few flings in between the two, but the last real two were the most significant... both have/had me wrapped around their finger, both had me head over heals...

but only one actually returned that feeling completely...

you have to be able to take a second... sit down... and weigh everything thats been going on in a relationship and see if it adds up... is the love reciprocal?

women are evil, don't get me wrong... there are changes i've made that i didn't want to and i'm at least 35% sure Casey will eventually kill me.... but at the end of the day she's shown just as much devotion to me as i to her...

as a side note... if you do happen to decide on a complete break... do yourself a favor... burn the bridge....

i'll repeat that because it deserves the emphasis...

BURN. THE. FUCKING. BRIDGE.

i've been friends with almost all of my ex's... but anyone where i actually had an emotional connection that was abused? burned, it doesn't matter how it ended. why? because a year from now that shit will come up again... its a cycle of torture that most everyone gets once in their lives....

everyone (that has actually had more than 1 gf, no offense) has one name they dare not utter...

::shutter::

/we don't need no water let the mother fucker burn

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
12-24-2007, 05:42 AM
Dumped her
piratebuddha,Dec 23 2007, 07:21 PM Wrote:everyone (that has actually had more than 1 gf, no offense) has one name they dare not utter...

::shutter::
Sadly, that is true, those people you just get rid of from your life. They don't exist. I have litteraly turned a girl down because her name was the name of that girl. I HATE that girl and i do not hate many people.

You can get through it coca it just takes time. and remember: If it wasn't for the fact that we love them; we'd hate 'em.

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
12-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Dumped her
Good one Coca! :P

Now that you're single, it will take some of the pressure off of you long enough for you to enjoy the holidays! :lol:

[Image: sigme1.jpg]

Support our troops. Sig by JessicaT Big Grin
Thread Closed