Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Dumped her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Been a long time coming, but today it finally happened.

I got tired of her bullshit so I called her and dumped her. I finally realize that she's only really good at making me absolutely miserable. When I'm miserable at Christmas time and I'm looking at the pile of Christmas gifts for her worth $160 of my own money, it just hits me like a fucking wall. I shouldn't be here.

Anyway, that's that. End of an era. Dunno if it was the right decision, but I said she could come over tonight if she's gonna fix her ways. I seriously doubt she will even come, but whatever.

Anyone want those gifts?!
>.< coca hope everything turns out a lot better! you'll find another cola in the world and become coca-cola again!
Grats coca, hope you find another special someone!
coca,Dec 23 2007, 08:55 AM Wrote:Been a long time coming, but today it finally happened.

I got tired of her bullshit so I called her and dumped her. I finally realize that she's only really good at making me absolutely miserable. When I'm miserable at Christmas time and I'm looking at the pile of Christmas gifts for her worth $160 of my own money, it just hits me like a fucking wall. I shouldn't be here.

Anyway, that's that. End of an era. Dunno if it was the right decision, but I said she could come over tonight if she's gonna fix her ways. I seriously doubt she will even come, but whatever.

Anyone want those gifts?!
I know you guys have fought a lot, on and off throughout your relationship. It lasted longer than I thought it would, and I know you learned a lot from it. If she does come over, at least try and make it a happy time. There's no sense in having your last time together be an unhappy one.

You know I love ya bro - and I'm always here for you.
Glad to hear you're giving yourself the chance at something better Coca! You deserve it!

Remember, with every closed door comes new opportunity.
The Senate,Dec 23 2007, 04:56 PM Wrote:Glad to hear you're giving yourself the chance at something better Coca! You deserve it!

Remember, with every closed door comes new opportunity.
And this closed door is providing me a new opportunity of free gifts!! I'll take em coca! I be poor!

btw, sorry to hear things had to go so sucky... party up the single life while you can!
Aww sad to here it coca <3
Hope it doesnt ruin the christmas sprit :(

Anyway, im sure there is another person out there who loves as much cola as you! :P
I finally realize that she's only really good at making me absolutely miserable.

ha, no truer words could ever be spoken...

my last two real gfs kind of embody that experience... i had a few flings in between the two, but the last real two were the most significant... both have/had me wrapped around their finger, both had me head over heals...

but only one actually returned that feeling completely...

you have to be able to take a second... sit down... and weigh everything thats been going on in a relationship and see if it adds up... is the love reciprocal?

women are evil, don't get me wrong... there are changes i've made that i didn't want to and i'm at least 35% sure Casey will eventually kill me.... but at the end of the day she's shown just as much devotion to me as i to her...

as a side note... if you do happen to decide on a complete break... do yourself a favor... burn the bridge....

i'll repeat that because it deserves the emphasis...

BURN. THE. FUCKING. BRIDGE.

i've been friends with almost all of my ex's... but anyone where i actually had an emotional connection that was abused? burned, it doesn't matter how it ended. why? because a year from now that shit will come up again... its a cycle of torture that most everyone gets once in their lives....

everyone (that has actually had more than 1 gf, no offense) has one name they dare not utter...

::shutter::

/we don't need no water let the mother fucker burn
piratebuddha,Dec 23 2007, 07:21 PM Wrote:everyone (that has actually had more than 1 gf, no offense) has one name they dare not utter...

::shutter::
Sadly, that is true, those people you just get rid of from your life. They don't exist. I have litteraly turned a girl down because her name was the name of that girl. I HATE that girl and i do not hate many people.

You can get through it coca it just takes time. and remember: If it wasn't for the fact that we love them; we'd hate 'em.
Good one Coca! :P

Now that you're single, it will take some of the pressure off of you long enough for you to enjoy the holidays! :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's