Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin Abuse2
11-12-2007, 05:56 AM
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 02:13 PM Wrote:you can look for youself.
no

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2007, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 06:19 AM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
I did not change my story. i was simply saying what could of happened, which your clearly took out of context. I think your egos are getting in the way. You care more about being right and proving me wrong, then doing whats right here. I'm trying to move past this, but you guys can't go on. If I really wanted to make an excuse, i would of made something that was more believable, but i didn't i stuck with the truth even though it sounds like a lie. And if you people can't see that... then i have nothing more to say to you. O and by the way your server is down, you might want to get on that.
11-12-2007, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 06:21 AM by sleepy-sheep.)
Admin Abuse2
Not at all. Right now, you are making excuses to why you made the rude comments you posted earlier in the thread. I'm not taking your excuses out of context either.

"My brother did it." I interpret this as "your brother did it." Am I out of context yet? You and your brother type so alike that this excuse is already out the window.

"A moderator changed my posts." I interpret this as "a moderator changed your post." Mods here, don't know you, and have no reason to be changing your posts.

"You are making generalizations." What generalizations. Your excuses don't make sense, and I have come to believe that you wrote every post that is under your name, in this thread.

If you didn't write those posts back in the thread, who did?

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
11-12-2007, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 06:26 AM by Plot.)
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 03:10 PM Wrote:I did not change my story. i was simply saying what could of happened, which your clearly took out of context. I think your egos are getting in the way. You care more about being right and proving me wrong, then doing whats right here. I'm trying to move past this, but you guys can't go on.
Yes, you did change your story. Go back and read your idiotic posts. You first rant at us for a day or two, then you say it was your brother, then it might have been a moderator. Then you proceed to say that we think you are a "master mind" and that you'll swallow your pride and admit you were an idiot. That says to me that YOU are the one with the ego issue here. You fooled yourself into believing that we felt you to be an intelligent individual, which we did not allude to in any manner. By telling us that you will swallow your pride, you tell us that you see yourself as taking the high ground, and you put yourself in a higher position. You think to highly of yourself. We did not take anything out of context, you're just an ignorant fool that fucked up his chances at something great. This is further supported by the following sentence accusing us of not moving on. You are trying to move past this? What is there to move past for YOU, when YOU fucked things up for YOURSELF. No one else did anything to harm your reputation here, and now you tell us that we are unable to "go on"? I do not think so. Just leave.

edit:

Quote:If I really wanted to make an excuse, i would of made something that was more believable, but i didn't i stuck with the truth even though it sounds like a lie. And if you people can't see that... then i have nothing more to say to you. O and by the way your server is down, you might want to get on that.

While I was responding to your original post, you added more to it. Obviously, in your rash, careless rantings, you were unable to come up with a more plausible fabrication. We see what you really are trying to do, and we point of your failures. We have already established that we do not want you to say anything more to us, so that will be a relief. And the server is being fixed as we speak. I truly hope that you do not behave in this manner at XXL, because this is a very poor representation of your "superior" community.

11-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Admin Abuse2
Enough is enough already. If you really want to ban me, do it. Otherwise I got some stuff to do. Because you know, right now i couldn't give two flying fucks what you do.
11-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 03:24 PM Wrote:Enough is enough already. If you really want to ban me, do it. Otherwise I got some stuff to do. Because you know, right now i couldn't give two flying fucks what you do.
I would love to. What is your steamid?

11-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Admin Abuse2
Yeah when I get proved wrong I like to pretend nothing happened also.

11-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Admin Abuse2
sleepy-sheep,Nov 11 2007, 03:27 PM Wrote:Yeah when I get proved wrong I like to pretend nothing happened also.
As do I, but I do not generally ask for additional punishment.

11-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Admin Abuse2
This really isn't about me anymore. Its pretty much about dum3z, sleepy and plot, all trying to see who can be right or not. Like i said "Your egos are getting in the way." So step off your god damn high horse and stop being so fucking judgemental. You know what, fuck it. Ban me, ban me for making you assholes feel bad about your clan, fucking little bitches. You can ban me from your little gay ass, anal sex, fucking server. You didn't even bother to redesign the maps youself, you just took it from nipper. And your a family? ConVicT is a family, its invitation only, you have to build trust. So what makes you different? I'll tell you what makes you different, your clan is filled with fucking honky ass, pieces of shit, judgemental, fuck heads. Suck on that Dick heads. XXL/ConVicT > Wroaw. XXL ftw. Bitches.
11-12-2007, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 06:51 AM by sleepy-sheep.)
Admin Abuse2
Yeah because when strangers give me money, I trust them as much as my real family too.