Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin Abuse2
11-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 03:05 PM Wrote:Is there anyway to see if someone edited my posts? I have been reading the posts and it shows "Me," freaking out for no apparent reason. If you are really going to say that i was the person to report the abuse, freak out over nothing, verbally abuse everyone, and then say it wasn't me, when it was me. Then you base your theory on English grammar, when you have no factual evidence, sounds pretty strange to me. How do i know one of the moderators didn't frame me? How do i know this isn't one of you guys trying to get back at me for some reason? Coca if you knew the English language you would know you can start sentences with and. I don't know whether you think I'm my brother or that it was me the entire time, and it doesn't really matter. Your minds are already made up, I can't change that, if your not even going to consider it, then you have no soul.
Existence of the soul can never be confirmed.

How do we know it wasn't a moderator trying to frame you? Because you already told us your brother did it. Grabbing at excuses are you? Why would you say it was your brother and then sit wondering if it was a moderator?

I know you can start sentences with anything you damn please, but I don't see people starting them with "and" so often as you do.

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2007, 02:28 AM
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 10 2007, 10:29 PM Wrote:*Apology*....ah ok this is going to be a little confusing. I did make the admin abuse report, but then i was not home until an hour ago...i was gone all today. I do not know how the hell someone got into my account. Oh shit.......i'm really going to have to kill one of my brothers for this. Shit, guys i'm really, really sorry for this, I know some people probably will not believe me, but shit i know better than to piss off an entire clan. Again i apologize, i really don't know how the hell they got into my account. God now everyone is gonna think i'm an asshole. If you guys decide to ban me for this, its understandable, but just let me try to find out what happened myself.
He must have actually taken the time to read Womb's post. :lol:

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
11-12-2007, 02:45 AM
Admin Abuse2
coca,Nov 11 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 03:05 PM Wrote:Is there anyway to see if someone edited my posts? I have been reading the posts and it shows "Me," freaking out for no apparent reason. If you are really going to say that i was the person to report the abuse, freak out over nothing, verbally abuse everyone, and then say it wasn't me, when it was me. Then you base your theory on English grammar, when you have no factual evidence, sounds pretty strange to me. How do i know one of the moderators didn't frame me? How do i know this isn't one of you guys trying to get back at me for some reason? Coca if you knew the English language you would know you can start sentences with and. I don't know whether you think I'm my brother or that it was me the entire time, and it doesn't really matter. Your minds are already made up, I can't change that, if your not even going to consider it, then you have no soul.
Existence of the soul can never be confirmed.

How do we know it wasn't a moderator trying to frame you? Because you already told us your brother did it. Grabbing at excuses are you? Why would you say it was your brother and then sit wondering if it was a moderator?

I know you can start sentences with anything you damn please, but I don't see people starting them with "and" so often as you do.
You cannot start a sentence with "and" or "but".

Besides, I think this guy just turned the tables on us, and thats not even enough to unban him. This time he is trying to make wroaw look bad. Also, your little brother seriously types a lot like you and that is not possible unless he is in some sort of magnet school.

[Image: sigme1.jpg]

Support our troops. Sig by JessicaT Big Grin
11-12-2007, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 02:48 AM by a hobbit.)
Admin Abuse2
well, they don't like you. your story wasn't convincing enough. judgement has been decided o.o can you still manage to pull something to convince us?

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
11-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Admin Abuse2
You could stop this ruse and apologize, call yourself an idiot and move on. That's the reason a lot of people don't get unbanned.:P

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-12-2007, 03:36 AM
Admin Abuse2
That or just play in WCS under a different name and don't act like yourself. That's another thing most people are too stupid to do.
11-12-2007, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 06:14 AM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
Well now you people are just generalizing. Frankly i enjoy playing on the server, i made some new friends on there, and its a lot of fun. And if you guys really will not believe me, and you think i'm a master mind, then i'll swallow my pride, and admit i was an idiot. Since its pretty much me against everyone else, and you are all generalizing me with every other person person.
11-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Admin Abuse2
lol, he probably went to xxl forums called us assholes and shit, and their entire forum ganged up on him and banned him because they are all regulars on wcs

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
11-12-2007, 05:13 AM
Admin Abuse2
you can look for youself.
11-12-2007, 05:54 AM
Admin Abuse2
Of course nobody believes you. A great deal of people spoke out against your irrationality and stupid biased statements against the clan and server. You then began to feed excuses explaining what your wrote. The problem with that is that, you gave excuses that didn't match up with what your previously wrote, and not only that you changed your story a couple times (Your brother did it, A moderator changed your posts, We are making generalizations about you).

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]