Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin Abuse2
11-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Admin Abuse2
Sad thing is he wasnt even banned :/ Ill have to get on that. Bet hes still playing under a different name as his servers keep going along empty.

Having more servers means nothing, having more members means less still. We arent for sale like XXL is. We dont let just anyone join up and have admin because they are willing to pay and realistically thats the only reason you have more servers. Im sure if we started offering admin for 5 dollars a month or something we could start up a good chain of servers but you know what would happen? Some asshat like you would become one of our admins, wear our tag and make us all look like fools as you have done for XXL. We would have a chain of servers and we would actually need to have a seprate forum for admin abuse problems and complaints. Now you say we're unorganized or w/e because we dont have those things but really we dont need them. When someone posts complaining they were wrongfully banned we all start laughing before we open the thread because we already know what its going to say. Some admin did this and was abusive and he did this and that. Its great it really is because we know everyone who has admin very well on our servers and we know the likely hood of there being ANY merit behind a complaint at all to be very low. Any real abuse is usually noticed very quickly and admin is removed from that member. The only time you get a bit of abuse is when someone first gets in and gets admin and goes ona little power trip but everyone does that a few extra tsays and maybe a kick or mapchange and no votes. But all those problems are quickly worked out. We recruit very rarely we dont want 10 million members. You say we're going to fizzle and fail but we've been around for a good number of years now and i've had admin for atleast 3 years and all has gone fine (cept that one time dt, sorry:D) Sure we kind of beat our players up, but for the most part we are very fair. Everyone goes through some abuse, its the ones that whine that get it the worse. Spawn a snark on a camper and he moves fine. Spawn a snark on a camper and he cries about how it killed him and thats just funny. So you spawn 2 more:)

We dont need more than 1 server. We keep our doors open to everyone who plays here so long as they respect our rules and customs. We dont care where people are from, we generally dont insult other nations, we dont call people faggets to feel better about ourselves and we dont need to. You call us gay for saying wamily, we laugh because we really are a wroaw family. Sometimes when shit just isnt going well in real life i can log on talk to biggs or sv for a while and feel better. Sure at first they're all just a callsign and a nickname. But I know everyone in wroaw, i could tell you they're real names what they do the grade they are in where they work what they want to be and where they are from. I can give a couple of them a call right now if i really had an issue. We all joined because we had a lot of fun in a counter-strike server pwnin some newbs. But i've been in plenty of clans guilds and whatever else you want to call them and its not the same anywhere else. We all stay because we believe in fun, we believe in respect and mature play. Sure now and then i make eachother all the time. But if anyone ever came to the server talking shit about them they all know i'd defend them. This clan has gone through downtimes, bad recruiting and even loss of some really good members to marriage and other real life issues. But we still hold out, we manage to keep the server going and a strong player base. And it will hold out as time will tell because im sure ill know a lot of these guys the rest of my life. One day i want to fly over and see coca and minidisk maybe even DT if im feeling frisky. Next summer if i get a car im definately taking a road trip over to lee summit. Hobbit and i are gonna club it up in new york and if i ever have the means to i'd so go out and see underdog beat some mexicans and watch biggs study his ass off to be a doctor.

Now i know your just going to post again the same thing you've now posted 2 or 3 times. How xxl > wroaw and thats fine, its your opinion. Your probably young and im sure you think size is everything. But one day maybe you'll grow up a bit and relize what we have here.

Before you post again just stop to think for a minute, how many of the XXL members and admins do you really know? How many of them can you name aside from their cs or BF names. How many of them do you talk to out of games, ask how they are and actually listen to their responses. How many do you really know? 1 or 2? Maybe a few more. Now i know just about all of our members very well and its something you wont ever know if you keep acting and thinking as you do no matter where you go. And that is just sad.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 01:13 AM Wrote:Your a wamily? Whoever said that is Gay....no doubt about it. And you said you don't aim to be popular, thats probably why you have one server, never made a name for yourself, never took risks. And don't make excuses because you were afraid of success. I've said it before XXL > Wroaw. XXL has more servers, more members, more registered users, more players in servers, and more success. My only advice to you is take some chances for once in your life. And please don't use your little "Computer Lingo" just makes you look like no life faggets..... And now i'm done with you, good luck with your single server. Stop by surf_icebob2, Bf2 XXL, De_dust2 XXL, etc., and come get owned.
Then what the hell are you still doing here? Go play on those servers and never come back. If you hate Wroaw so much why do you bother posting here? It's pointless...We dont care about your clan btw.

[Image: sigme1.jpg]

Support our troops. Sig by JessicaT Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Admin Abuse2
*Apology*....ah ok this is going to be a little confusing. I did make the admin abuse report, but then i was not home until an hour ago...i was gone all today. I do not know how the hell someone got into my account. Oh shit.......i'm really going to have to kill one of my brothers for this. Shit, guys i'm really, really sorry for this, I know some people probably will not believe me, but shit i know better than to piss off an entire clan. Again i apologize, i really don't know how the hell they got into my account. God now everyone is gonna think i'm an asshole. If you guys decide to ban me for this, its understandable, but just let me try to find out what happened myself.
11-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Admin Abuse2
do you really expect anyone to believe that at all? just admit you got pwnt hard and deal.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Admin Abuse2
Dude really i wouldn't trust me in this situation, but heres what fucking happened and just please be optomistic. Ok, i have 5 brothers and 1 sistering, only my youngest brother (13) plays cs like me. I told him to play in the nipper map server, because you can vote for the maps, drive cars, the awesome stuff. He is a fucking prick for any of you who have younger siblings, and hes a little bitch. He was pissed at me because me and 2 of my brothers went to go see a movie in an Imax Theater, and we didn't bring him. Since your website doesn't make you log in everytime, he got in. or he used one of the old passwords i have. I think i would have the common sense NOT to post all this shit, making fun of you guys. And why the hell would i continue doing it and now say that i didn't do it?????????????? Unless you actually believe that i am a freakin master mind or something. Please just trust me.
11-11-2007, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2007 02:03 PM by a hobbit.)
Admin Abuse2
dunno im a nice guy and id trust him this once as long as it doesnt happen again o.o he seemed nice enough in the other thread he posted. then again its to everyone else too.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
11-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Admin Abuse2
Only thing i could say to you guys is that i would not come on here and boast about XXL. XXL is a great community, but we have our problems just like every other community. And what was said is not a good reflection of how XXL is.
11-11-2007, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2007 02:43 PM by coca.)
Admin Abuse2
Doesn't sound like a 13 year old to me. Looking over all your posts, it looks like they were all made by the same person...

Example:

Romo says:

Quote:Thank You for your time

Romo's brother says:

Quote:Thank You for your time Bitches

I don't know anyone who capitalizes the Y in You when saying thank you.

Other rules are: Start a sentence with a capital, but *never* capitalize the pronoun "I", don't use paragraphs, tendency to start sentences with "and", tendency to use a long (more than 4 periods) ellipsis instead of a comma, etc. Same person.

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
11-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Admin Abuse2
Coca must be really bored to figure all that out! It even makes sense too.

Detective Coca is on the case.
11-12-2007, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 01:13 AM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
Is there anyway to see if someone edited my posts? I have been reading the posts and it shows "Me," freaking out for no apparent reason. If you are really going to say that i was the person to report the abuse, freak out over nothing, verbally abuse everyone, and then say it wasn't me, when it was me. Then you base your theory on English grammar, when you have no factual evidence, sounds pretty strange to me. How do i know one of the moderators didn't frame me? How do i know this isn't one of you guys trying to get back at me for some reason? Coca if you knew the English language you would know you can start sentences with and. I don't know whether you think I'm my brother or that it was me the entire time, and it doesn't really matter. Your minds are already made up, I can't change that, if your not even going to consider it, then you have no soul. I'm done with this.