Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin Abuse2
11-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 08:03 PM Wrote:Belligerent? So now i am related to War or warfare?

HHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH, you people do not know how long it took me and my friends to come up with all that stuff. And you can see at the top it says this does not relate to XXL. Only my feelings toward you guys. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You are quite the idiot. I did not say once in my post that you were talking about XXL, only that you represent them.

bel·lig·er·ent (bə-lĭj'ər-ənt) Pronunciation Key
adj.

1. Inclined or eager to fight; hostile or aggressive.

Read more than one definition please. Again, as I have clearly stated, you are a moron. The fact that you and your "friends" spent a long time writing your post only goes to show that you are unable to wrest yourself from our website. You keep posting here after you repeatedly claim that you are going to leave. You also constantly edit your posts to add more shit no one wants to read. Please be on your way. I would like to respond to your question about me, but I am afraid of the consequences it might have on what is may still be a salvageable mind.

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Admin Abuse2
Guys listen to me!!!! My name in the game is BOSTON, some of you know me, i am not fucking doing this, a second ago i couldn't log on because it said someone was already logged onto my account? So either you assholes are fucking with me or some how someone has my password. Zeratul its BOSTON, dude i am not doing this shit!!!! This is fucking ridiculous!!!!!!! @!
11-12-2007, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 11:23 AM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
How the hell do i change my password?!!! I'm not logging off again because everytime i do this fucking shit happens. OMG, this is the stupidest shit in the fucking world.
11-12-2007, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 11:27 AM by coca.)
Admin Abuse2
All lies. Any number of computers can log into a forum account.

Your mindgames suck.

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
11-12-2007, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 11:30 AM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
I have 1 lap top in my house. I have only one freakin internet connection, so how teh hell would i be doing this? Why would i do this to myself..... WHY???? Your the one playing mind games! Watch one of you is going to post something saying like gotcha or something.
11-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Admin Abuse2
Any number of psychological disturbances could be causing it. It looks like a bipolar disorder or perhaps mild schizophrenia from where I'm standing.

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
11-12-2007, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 11:35 AM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
Ya thats right i have a psychosis. Thats why i am able to play and operate a FUCKING high technical VIDEO GAME. Do you have a fucking PHD in psycho therapy? I live in a small town dude, i've had no tramatic experiences that could have altered my perception on reality, and i have no family history of psycological problems? Do you want me to show you my family history?
11-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Admin Abuse2
I think you're beyond psychotherapy. I'd recommend electrolysis.

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
11-12-2007, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 11:40 AM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
Yes, jokes are so helpful in this situation. Hey heres one, I'd recommend you shut the fuck up. Now does someone want to tell me how the hell someone got my fucking password?
11-12-2007, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2007 11:42 AM by coca.)
Admin Abuse2
We're not buying that really. Do you have antivirus products on your PC?

Also, if you're disputing a bipolar disorder, how do you explain this change of mood?:

Quote:Yes, jokes are so helpful in this situation. Thank you, so helpful. Now does someone want to tell me how the hell someone got my fucking password?

Quote:Yes, jokes are so helpful in this situation. Hey heres one, I'd recommend you shut the fuck up. Now does someone want to tell me how the hell someone got my fucking password?

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no